Chapter 8: Parties and Unexpected Happenings.

A/N:

Hey Guys, Thank you soo much for showing me those amazing covers but most of them wouldn't fit. And Thanks to Melanie Parson for making me this one! Y'all are awesome. Enjoy this chappyc;

Chapter 11: Parties And Unexpected Happenings.

Unedited.

--

Marcel's P.O.V

Today I decided to walk around in the park. Get things off of my mind. Especially off of Elizabeth. We still haven't spoken and I'm starting to think that I should apologize.

Apologize for what, you may ask? No damn clue what but if it resolves the problem, I'll do it.

I was taking out my phone when I bumped into Jeff, oh great. My favorite all time bully. It's a good thing I didn't change my look to looking like a nerd.

"Sorry dude." He said, examining me. "You look familiar, do I know you?"

"Nope. Never seen you in my life." I said with a husky tone exchanging my high pitched one.

"What's your name?"

Oh no, think quick Marcel! Don't waste time before he gets suspicious.

"It's uh, Harry."

"You go to London Bridge High?"

"Yes..."

"Okay then. Listen, I'm having a party tonight. Its 2 blocks away from there. You seem like a cool guy, want to come?"

"Um, sure." I said hesitating.

"Cool. See you then Harry." He grinned before walking away.

Oh shit, was that close.....

--

I was still debating if going to the party was a good idea. But I mean, I need to live a little. So, I guess I will.

I grab a plaid, black and white button up shirt and some grey skinny jeans. I put on my I left my hair alone and put some cologne on.

"Mum, I'm going to be over at a friends house. I'll be back befo-" I called out, seeing my mother no where in sight.

I saw a note on the countertop with 20 dollars on it.

'Working late tonight hun. I might have to pull an all-nighter. Love you, order some pizza if you get hungry. -Mom.'

Okay then.

I headed out the door and made my way to the party. It wasn't dark yet and the party was only a couple blocks away. I really need to buy a car.

I was only outside the house when I got there and I could already hear music blasting. There was red cups outside in the yard and people drinking too. When I got in the door I was greeted by a drunk Jeff.

"Hey man." He slurred, taking a sip of his drink.

"You're already drunk?" I chuckled. He simply shrugged and walked to a group of girls. The song We can't stop by Miley Cyrus was blaring and there was people already sweating, drunk, and dancing to the beat of the music.

I was thirsty and so I made my way to the kitchen. I already knew the drinks we're going to be all alcohol. Live a little, I reminded myself.

"Hey there." A brunette girl greeted me. She was quite fit may I say. Her hair was curled and her clothing was very appealing. She wore a short, strapless black dress with some studded pumps and makeup that made her features stand out.

"Hi." I smiled.

She grabbed a cold beer and offered me one. I nodded taking it and opening it before taking a sip. This was my first time but I didn't want to get drunk just yet.

The burning sensation went down my throat, making my stomach fees queasy, but a good kind of queasy.

"My names Nicole, yours?" She smiled.

"Harry." I smiled back.

"Well Harry, I know we just met but do want to dance?" She smirked coming closer to me. She was probably trying to seduce me, and boy was it working.

She led me to the dance floor and started swaying her hips. I let loose and danced with her. It felt like hours of non-stop dancing. Then she started to grind on me. We moved to the beat and I was having fun. Until I saw someone in particular looking at us.

Elizabeth.....

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Oh crap. Lol, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. You guys have been asking for me to update and there it is. Well, it was a long chapter I guess. Haha, gotta go. Loves you allc; Baaaii

~Jessaayy