Ch 10: Changes.

Two updates in one day!

I'm that fablouis╰( ̄▽ ̄)z.

Oh gosh (/.\)

YOUR WEENUS IS SHOWING!!!

[._________.]

KAY then enjoy!

--

Marcel's P.O.V

I stood there watching Liza dance with some blond guy that I didn't even know. I just wanted to rip his head off and beat him to the pulp. Why was my mind thinking like that? Jealousy was getting to me.

"Are you listening?" Nicole said trying to get my attention.

"Y-yeah..." I said turning to her.

"Oh well, then let's go upstairs and have some fun." She smirked, rubbing my forearm.

I was about to answer when a unbelievable view played upon my eyes. Whats-his-face was making out with Liza. His hands all over her.

That made my blood boil and my fist clench. I don't know what over took me but in a flash I was on top of that guy, punching him.

It's like I became Hulk in 2.1 seconds. I heard Elizabeth and Nicole yelling at me to stop but I only saw red.

Of course when I turned to take a glance at Liza, the kid took this as a advantage to sucker punch me. A huge crowd surrounded us. So there we we're, fighting and hitting eachother. That until I was pulled away by Elizabeth.

I didn't even take a glance at the guy before pulling Liza with me upstairs to an unknown bedroom.

"What the fuck was that Marcel!" She shouted at me.

I simply shrugged and wipped the blood from my mouth. I just sat on the bed and stared at her.

She fustratiously sighed, going to the bedroom's bathroom and grabbed a towel before wetting it and sitting on the bed. She lightly dabbed it on my busted lip and a cut on my cheek.

"Why did you do that? We we're just dancing..."

"In my point of view, you weren't just dancing." I said calmly.

"Oh shut it, you we're probably making out with that little bitch too." She spat. This brought a smirk on my face.

Never in my entire life would I have thought that Elizabeth Mare would be jealous of girls being near me.

"Are you jealous?" I chuckled deeply.

"Jealous of what?" She snapped, a hint of disgust in her voice.

"Of other girls being with me?" I smirked.

"No, of course not."

"Denial, I see."

"Denial? Have you gone mad?!" She shouted with her mouth open and her eyebrows furrowed.

"No but it seems you have." I grinned, deviously.

I don't know why I was acting like this. It was so unlike of me. Maybe it was the alcohol that was getting to me.

"You must've got hit in the head pretty hard."

"Well if you didn't let him shove his younger down your throat, I wouldn't have been hit." I smirked.

"Who are you and why are you acting like this?"

"I'm the new Marcel, babe." I winked before smashing my lips onto hers.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Holy fuck. Changes! And there's going to be a mature content in the next chapter....... just sayin. Lol I'm such a tease.

But yeah, hope you liked this chappy. Kaaaii Loves you allc;

~Jessaayy