Ch. 7: New Friends

A/N:

Hey guise. So in this chapter i'll be revealing the winners. So there's only three but the other 5 people who have followed me get to be in my next book. It'll be out today or tomorrow. You guys decide in the comments. Kay enjoy!

Thanks for participating in the contest!

Chapter 10: New Friends.

Unedited

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

It's been days since my fight with Marcel. I honestly thought he wasn't like my exes. I was wrong to judge him though, we weren't even together. But he asked her to dump that water on me! Who does that? Still, he did come after me. I mean if he wanted her to do that, I don't think he would've followed me.

Maybe I was wrong. Marcel wouldn't do something like that. He's too sweet for that, even if he did wanted nothing to do with me again.

Currently, I was in the mall alone because nobody was available today. Probably since the jocks we're having a party tonight. I was invited but those parties are always the same, so I decided not to go this time.

I got a floral crop top from A'GACI and some high waisted denim shorts from Forever 21. I stopped by Starbucks to get an ice coffee.

I got my drink and made my to the door. I broke out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone, causing my drink to spill on the floor.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." A girl with short brown hair and tan skin said.

"That's okay. Nobody got hurt." I smiled.

"Hi. I'm Caitlin. I'm really sorry for making your drink fall." Caitlin apologized.(#1:CaitlinWright9)

"Im Liza and it's okay." I said.

"This is my friends, Briarna and Kaylyn." She smiled, introducing two girls behind her who we're standing there awkwardly.

Katelyn had glasses and what looked like dirty-blond hair and green eyes. Briarna had what seemed like light brown hair and blue or brown eyes. Both of them had light skin.

(#2:Bree_king_styles or Panda_gurl and #3:4ka_p3rfect. Sorry if the description is wrong)

"Hi." They both said in unsion.

"We we're going to get something to drink, do you want to come?" Caitlin asked. "I owe you one."

"Sure." I smiled.

--

"So, your telling me that he just had her spill water on you? On a date?!" Briarna asked.

"Well it seems like it. He just said I'll be right back before leaving the table and the next thing I know I'm wet." I shrugged.

"But he ran after you. Isn't that kind if weird for him to do if he supposedly did that to you?" Kaylyn added.

"Maybe but for right now, I just need for the situation to cool off a bit." I sighed leaning back on the chair.

"But It's been days since you've spoken, right?" Caitlin asked and I nodded.

"Then it's time to talk now, don't you think." She continued.

"I don't know. I still need time." I said. "We said some hurtful things to eachother."

"Like what?"

"Like how I said that he was just like the rest of my exes and he only wants one thing and you know.....It's just too frustrating." I breathed out.

"Well, I guess maybe you should take a little time off but relationships are always going to be frustating." Briarna pointed out.

"Yeah, she's right. Anyways, enough with the moppy stuff. There's a party tonight at my friends house,, want to come? We we're going to go." Kaylyn grinned.

I thought about it for a while. Maybe I should have some fun. It'll get Marcel off of my mind for a while. I think I love these girls already.

"Sure."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Yaaaaaayy an update. Thanks to the people who participated in the contest. Y'all are awesome. I'll have another contest in the future so DON'T worry. Kay thanks again. Baaaii, loves you allc;

~Jessaayy