Waking up to just live the nightmare.

So hey guys! Sorry i couldn't post last sunday but here it is. Im so glad that all of you were happy about me updating again! I wanted to know how was your Halloween this year? What were you dressed as? I was the girl version of Chucky. I even got to go see the Curse of Chucky. Anyways, onto the chapter ⇩⇩⇩

Unedited

--

"Waking up to just live the nightmare."

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Baby wake up.. "

I groaned hitting whomever was infront of me with a pillow.

"That wasn't very kind of you, Elizabeth..."

"Go away.." I mumbled..

"I don't think I can Elizabeth." Marcel's voice chuckled. I groaned, lifting my eye lids open to see a smiling Marcel looking up at me.

"What do you want, I'm tired Marcel.."

"Why, that's not a nice way of saying goodmorning to your boyfriend now is it." He pouted but after cracked a grin making me smile up at him. I ruffled his hair and sat up from the bed.

"So boyfriend huh?" I turn to give him a cheeky smile.

"Well you are my girl," Marcel shrugs, a smile on his face now.

"I kinda like the sound of that.." I say and get up .

"What time is it?" I yawned, before stretching out.

"10:47am." Marcel spoke.

"And you woke me up this early because....."

"Oh come on! You didn't want to spend the day with me?" He pretended to be hurt.

"Actually I wanted to stay in bed while eating Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and watching the walking dead but hanging out with you will do for now, I guess..." I joked.

"You're terrible to me sometimes.." He chuckled.

"But you love me." I winked playfully at him.

After I said that, he stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. His eyes showed a bit of saddening and mixed emotions.

"I do.." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I need to take a shower. Do you mind?" He said, sitting up but wincing when he lifted his hands.

"Hey, is your hand okay?" I asked, nervously. "Like you need an icepack or aspirin for the pain?"

"Maybe both?" He teased.

"Okay I'll go get them, be right back." I said, hopping off of the bed and walking downstairs.

When I finally reached the kitchen, I went straight for the freezer and got an icepack. After, I looked through the cabinet next to sink and got the aspirin.

That's when I saw a note on countertop...

'Hope you and your little boyfriend had fun being together. Remember you're mine Lizzie,

Just mine. -Mitchell'

---

.

.

A/N:

.

Oh crap.

.

.

He's back, back again. Guess who's back, tell a friend.

.

.

.

.

.

LIEK WTF BRO LEAVE LARCEL DAFUCK ALONE

.

.

.

So I guess Betty won't be writing this with me because she's moving away and yes I'm cryeng cos she's my cousin.

.

.

.

LIEK UNCLE JORGE?! YA HAD TO GET A JOB IN TEXAS?!

.

.

.

Okay I'll update this Sunday or something. lol bye guys.

.

-Jessaayy