Return to Me, Or Die.

A/N:

wey hey babes, I'm am sooooo sorry that I haven't updated, in like, forever. I've been focusing more on other book rather than this one but I'm not going to give you an excuse like some authors do so you will feel sympathy and crap lol. (no offense y'all are my homeskittles).

Keep reading and Enjoy! ✌

Unedited.

Song for the chapter;

Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons.

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Oh hell no.

"What!? What did he ever do to you?" I asked, almost shouting, then lowering my voice so Marcel wouldn't notice. "He did nothing."

Mitchell just began to chuckle. What the fuck, when is this the time to laugh at me.

Asshole.

"Oh sweet, sweet Elizabeth. It's obvious he did something. " Mitchell smirked. "He took you away from me."

"What! No he did not, you change you bastard." I snapped and memories of him sexually harrasing me filled my mind.

"You hurt me, physically and emotionally." I spoke, my voice slightly cracking.

I can't believe I was acting weak and on the verge of tears because of this monsterous ex boyfriend of mine.

When I looked at his eyes, they were softening and just for one second, I thought I was looking in the eyes of the old Mitchell I loved.

Then that quickly disappeared and his eyes hardened filled with anger but guilt.

"And you think that you didn't hurt me?" He snapped. "I thought you loved me, but no, you decided because of one stupid mistake I did that you were just going to snitch on me."

I was about to speak when he interrupted me again.

"But that's not going to happen again, not ever again. You didn't let me love you and didn't care about me. So now, I'm not going to let any asshole love you if it isn't me." He sneered before heading towards and opening it but not before turning around and speaking again.

"You have until this Sunday to break whatever it is you have with that Marcel bastard and return to me or I will kill him myself and then you."

Then the door slammed closed.

And I saw nothing but black after that.

--

"Elizabeth, baby, wake up." A voice spoke and shook me.

"Mmm." I hummed, fluttering my eyes open to see a blurry figure watching down at me.

I almost freaked out until Marcel came into view and I immediately calmed down.

"What happened?" I said, running my head.

"Hell if I know, I was just waiting for you upstairs and when I came downstairs to see why you were taking so long, you were on the ground there." He said. "It scared me shitless and I almost called 911."

"Oh, I must've been light headed or something." I lied. In fact I knew exactly what had happened before I passed out.

"Maybe you need the medicine instead of me." Marcel joked.

Or Mitchell.

"I highly agree.." I joked back.

"C'mon, let's go back upstairs and get to bed." He smiled slightly, picking me up and started to carry me.

"Wait, what about your hand?" I shrieked.

"It's fine, just need a rest is all." He spoke, ploping me on the bed.

"Yeah, I need some right now too." I yawned.

"Or..." Marcel smirked. "We can take a shower."

I nodded, and started to get up when he said one simple but affective word.

"Together.."

"Together?" I stuttered.

"Unless you don't feel comfortable then we don't hav-" He spoke but I stopped him by pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Why not?" I grinned.

Then a cheeky grin appeared on his face and he threw me over his shoulder, careful with head and ran to the bathroom.

And we laughed all the way there.

A/N:

Okay guys, just a warning here but we are almost at the end of DWoT.

I know I'm cryeng too.

BUT THERE MAY BE A SEQUEL.

Well wait and see LOL.

PLEASE

V O T E

F O L L O W

C O M M E N T

AND

S H A R E ❤

Lots of Love. xoxo

-Jessaayy ❤