Ch. 3: In the Moment*

Chapter 4: In the Moment.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Marcel did really well for somebody who's never done anything.........sexual before. I really feel bad for him though. Never having a friend or anybody is really sad. Thats why I made the deal..

We talked on the phone after he left. He really is a sweetheart. He told me right after he left, he went to volunteer at the hospital. He says hes been volunteering there for 3 years now and to me that absolutely adorable. How is though, hes always being made fun of? Hes a really great person.

"Hey." Marcel said entering my room from behind me.

"He-Woah." I said when I turned around.

It was Marcel, well I think he was. He had no hair gel, so you could see his brown curls and his glasses were gone. "You look hot.."

He blushed. "T-thanks, I uh, just did what you said.." He smiled, pointing at his appearance.

I smiled back and gave him a quick peck before grabbing his hand and leading him to my bed. As we sat down, he looked confused.

"Okay Marcel, before we do anything yet. I need to ask you something. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me? I don't want you to feel pressured if we're going too fast for you," I asked.

"Of course." He rushed. "I mean, y-yeah. I do.." He said camly after.

I nodded. "Okay, just tell me to stop and I will." He nodded back and took out something out of his jeans.

"I brought a condom.." He said

"Always coming prepared arent you." I teased before crashing my lips on his.

This was really happening...

I took off my shirt and pulled him on top of me. He placed his hand on my hip and continued to kiss me. He took off his shirt too. I started to kiss down his stomach causing a whimper come out of Marcel.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them to his ankles. I swiftly took off mine also. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him...

I unclasp my bra slowly, causing him to breath faster. I grabbed both of his hands and had him grope me. He then pulled away and pushed down my panties and I tugged at his briefs.

"Okay, do you know how to put condom on?" I asked.

He shook his head no, dropping it down. Probably ashamed that he couldn't even do that. I tilted his chin up and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Ill do it." I ripped the packet and put the protection on his shaft.

"You ready?" He nodded. I guided his hips to know where to enter. He slowly slid into me making me moan incredibly. He was just so big....

"Dear god." He gasped. He waited a few seconds before he started to pump in and out. My instinct was to claw at his back, probably leaving marks later. His eyes were screwed shut and his bottom lip was inbetween his teeth.

"Oh Marcel, faster.." I moaned, wrapping my legs around his thighs and using my heels to push them to remove space. It only caused him to groan. The way we were both connected made me want him even more.

"Oh baby.." He moaned loudly. I tugged at his curls and he grabbed a hold of my headboard. He went deeper and slower.

My first time losing my virginity wasnt like this. It was in the janitors closet at school during a football game. And it wasn't this good, not even close.

Marcel wasn't eager and rough, he was caring and romantic. I needed to kiss him. I just couldn't handle not to. With his pink, warm lips on mine made me melt inside. I pressed my lips on his. He didn't mind, I knew he wanted to kiss me too.

"I-Im so close." He groaned, pulling away.

"I know, I am too." I moaned rolling my hips to meet his.

His pace started going very quick and you could even hear the bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall. We were at our climaxes but I wanted him to remember this moment.

"Marcel...open...your eyes" I said inbetween moans. He opened them but still kept going. "Keep them.... open."

"Fuck Elizabeth." He groaned causing a moan to slip out of me.

He nodded and we both released. He collapsed onto to me, resting his head in my neck. His hot breath hitting my neck, as he panted.

He slid out of me and threw the condom in the trash bin. He layed next to me, both of us trying to catch our breaths. Until he finally spoke.

"That was amazing." He blurted out.

"It really was, you were actually the best." I admitted turning to him and resting my head on my elbow. He did the same and smiled. I gave him a quick kiss before sitting up and putting on my knickers and bra.

I slipped on my clothes while he did the same. I stared at his chizzled features while he was changing. I dont understand why he wears those types of clothes that dont show off your body. Theres no shame in his. Hes quite fit and may I say, his 6 pack is to die for....

It took a while for us to shake off the feeling we had back there. I still didnt feel completely normal. He was just so romantic, no matter how fast he went. We took some time talk a bit. Get to know eachother better. He even asked me how I lost my virtue. I told him and you could see the jealousy in his face. After that, it got silent for a while until he finally broke the silence

"Can I ask you something?"

"Okay, shoot." I smiled.

"I wanted to know if maybe, you wanted to go out?" He said, nervously.

"Sure." I grinned.

"Great, ill pick you up tomorrow at 7. Goodbye Liza." He smiled before giving me a kiss and heading out.

There's something in my stomach telling me that tomorrow's going to great.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Hey guys so im going to change the description. It really doesnt make sense so Im going to do it. Hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote, follow and share. Love you all!

~BettyBoop