You're in Danger.

A/N:

Hey guys, im sorry we havent updated. We were deciding what this chapter was going to be about.

Hope you like!

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"He's back..."

My mother stood there shocked. She didn't move and neither did I. I still couldn't comprehend how he found us.

We moved states for god sakes!

He wasn't suppose to get out until 3 more years but the thing is.....

How did he hell did he get out?

"Oh my god...." My mother mumbled. I still didn't move but my mother was now pacing back and forth.

It looked like she was more worried than me but inside, I was screaming my heart out. This didn't add up, we moved, had him locked up and still he found me.

"Sweetie, we only have one choice left..." My mother said.

"What?" I asked, shakily.

"We have to flee the country." She began. "We have to leave our things here, and change our indentities."

"N-no, we can't just leave. We haven't even tried telling the police. We c-can't...I won't leave my life h-" I was cut off.

"We have no choice but to leave Elizabeth! The police won't do anything and that boy sure as hell won't be leaving you alone anytime soon!" She shouted, making me flinch at her raised voice.

"But we can't..." I whispered.

I just couldn't leave Marcel, he was too special. Even if we only had known eachother for less than a month. I care about him a lot, I really do.

He makes me smile or laugh when he does dorky things. He makes my heart flutter when he tells me that I'm special. He makes me feel so loved when he says sweet nothings to me. It all makes me happy. He makes me happy.

She sighed and came closer to me, resting her hands on my shoulders.

"We have to, honey." She said, calm yet sternly. "If we don't, Mitchell will make you miserable and god forbids hurt you again."

"B-but-"

"Either that or we let him get what he wants." She said calmly. My face dropped and my fingers started to fiddle out of nervousness.

"We will leave this thursday. So I can get our emergency money out of the bank and get a flight out of here." She said.

I nodded slowly, not saying a word. She lifted my chin up and gave me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, it has to be done." And she left after that.

Why does Mitchell always ruin things!? Why did I even go out with him!?

"Fucking Mitchell, you bastard!" I shouted, throwing my lamp at the wall.

The bulb broke and the bottom material broke as well. After that I broke too. I started to sob and crashed on the ground.

Why me?!

Why?!

Just why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

P L E A S E

C O M M E N T

V O T E

A N D

F O L L O W ♚

-jessaayy