Why I left..

REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ALL YOU LONGTERM READERS AND NEWCOMERS AS WELL!

wey hey everyone :)

I missed you guys sooooo much!!!!!!! You have no idea omg. It's been over 2-3 years since I've last logged into this account and I have truly missed it. Now I know what you guys are all wondering...

Why in the hell did you not make a PART TWO???

Yes, I know you must be mad. You have the right to be. I am with myself as well.

As you all know, I ended this book when the whole 1D fandom was crumbling. With Zayn leaving and the boys slowly making less songs, I felt so discouraged to continue. It was a really sad time for everyone. I went through a lot of pain, I grew up in my teens with these boys and they were the first group I was ever so dedicated to that I never realized that we all grow up and move on at one point. I told myself, I would give myself a break and then come back to finish but it never happened. I got caught with growing up myself, I built myself a social life throughout high school that I never had as a young teen. I made this book when I was only 13 years old(as you all know my older cousin of course wrote the smut) but I wrote this for fun! I loved reading and i was encouraged to write my own book. Of course, looking back at it, its truly cringeworthy because I wasn't very good at it. But at the time, I loved it! I thought to myself the last couple of days, should I go back? Should I move on?

I look back at this book and think of amazing memories. Memories of long summer nights, writing these chapters all day to 4 am just to post it on the same day because I was so excited. I loved the feeling that writing gave me, I still do.

Therefore I'm here to tell you guys, that if you are still around and if you still want me to write the Sequel, I will. FORREAL this time. I will of course rewrite this book, and update it to a more modern version. It will take time for me to do so. But if you guys want, I'll get started on this Sequel right away. I hope that there are still people supporting me..

Let me know if I should :)

With lots of love,

-Jess x