(7)Do It Like A Dude

Chapter 7

I made my way to the principal's office and was greeted by Janice, his secretary. She was a forty year old woman with ginger red hair and big brown eyes, but she covered them with glasses.

"Hi Janice." I greeted and she gave me a warm smile.

"Well hello Skylar. The principal is expecting you in his office now." She said and I nodded.

What had I done this time? I mentally groaned

I sighed knocking twice on the door before cracking it open, just to see the principal talking to Raidon.

When he saw me he smiled and ushered me to sit down. I rushed inside and sat down on the black leather couch facing a smirking Raidon.

What the hell? Why is he smirking? Oh my gosh, something bad is going to happen I just know it.

"As you see Skylar, I called you here for a reason." No shit sherlock.

The principal started and I had the urge to roll my eyes but refrained to so. I didn't want to his one of his crappy lectures that'll ruin my mood.

"Mr. Fox here needs help with Mathematics and since you're a straight A student, I figured out that you should tutor him."

My eyes literarly bulged out of their llace. Excuse me?  I wanted to chop the principal's head off. Why God, why do you hate me? This is so unfair!

I looked at Raidon only to see him chewing on his bottom lip trying hard not to laugh. I gave him the most intimidating glare I could muster at the moment but it was of no use. Son of a gun, I mentally groaned.

"So what do you say?" The principal asked folding his arms. He didn't really need my answer, but he was just showing how much of a nice principle he is to the new student.

I clenched my jaw but tried to act normal. I knew that I can't get out of this one, so I just nodded and dropped my head glaring at the floor.

"Splendid, then you'll start tutoring him from today Skylar."

Today? Has he gone mad? Great, just great. I'll be having Mr. Jerk at my house today. Isn't life full of rainbows? Note the sarcasm.

I slowly swallowed but nodded because I knew I had no say in this. What the principal wants, he gets and no arguing.

"There is no longer a detention for you Ms. Brown and Mr. Fox I expect your grades to improve. Understood?" The principal asked Raidon, his full attention set on him now. Raidon just nodded and smiled at the principal.

"You can go now." He dismissed us and I quickly got out of that room.

I can't believe I'll be tutoring that dumbass over there. I huffed and walked down the hallway.

I heard someone's footsteps echo behind and I didn't need to turn around to know it was Mr. I'll-Make-You-Fall-For-Me.

I kept walking until he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I looked at him wide eyed and wanted so bad to wipe that sassy smirk off his darn face. "What do you want?" I hissed.

"Well since you're 'tutoring' me." He emphasized on tutoring. "I want to know if it's going to be at your house or mine." He smirked and put his arm on my shoulder.

I looked at him with a 'what the hell' look but that just got his smirk to grow bigger. I just want to kick him his family jewels so bad.

"We could go to my house and have a little fun." He wiggled his eyes and I plastered a fake smile.