(20)Do It Like A Dude

------------------------------READ------------------------

HII GUYS ! I JUST WANNA SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY SOONED BUT THE MAIN REASON IS SCHOOL!

I HAVE BEEN ON A LOT OF PRESSURE ESPECIALLY TODAY SINCE WE HAVE 4 TESTS TOMOROW: MATH, PHYSICS, FRENCH AND GEOGRAPHY!

DAMN I HATE SCHOOL :(

I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED BY THIS BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD WRITE BEFOR CONTINUEING TO STUDY... SORRY BUT HEY ATLEAST I UPLOADED RIGHT?

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE GUYS I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET... A VOTE IS LIKE GRADING A TEST FOR ME AND SAYING IF YOU LIKE IT OR NO SO PLEASE VOTE... I'M NOT ASKING ALOT

READ ON

----------------------------END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE ! ----------------------------

Ch.20

Do It Like A Dude

“Come on Skylar get out.” Demanded Tom and I groaned. Guess what today is? Today’s the day where Raidon’s parents are coming to specifically see Raidon’s new GIRLY GIRLFRIEND.

That mother-f*cker I hope he goes and dies in a rotten whole. Raidon said that the word girly accidently slipped because his mother was asking too much questions. Accidently my ass, he did that on purpose.

I’m in my walk-in closet wearing a sky blue V-necked dress that had a black ribbon tied around the waist and a matching pair of black heels. HEELS!!! Can you believe that?

I crossed my arms and huffed. No way in hell I am getting out wearing these stupid clothes, I mean come on I look like a clown for Christ’s sake.

“No way in hell I’m wearing this.” I yelled and heard the guys groan. I chuckled quietly knowing that they’re getting desperate and might even beg me to get out of the room. Oops… did I say that I’ve been changing clothes for the last hour? The guys have been standing outside waiting impatiently for me to come out but as you can see are losing their calmness.

“SKYLAR SCARLETT BROWN GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW.” I grimaced hearing Ryder saying my full name. Yupp, Scarlett is my full name and I hate it, more like despise it actually because it just doesn’t suits me.

“No” I yet, yelled again leaning against the door frame. No I am not going outside, Skylar you ARE NOT going outside, I yelled at myself in my head.

“If you aren’t coming out then we’re coming in.” Tom threatened and I knew by the tone of his voice that he was on the edge of glory-uh sorry edge of cracking, Gaga got into my head right now.

I hope Raidon’s having fun right now getting ready. Gosh I just want to rip his head right now but since I owe his cousin, flaming hot headed Blaze then I have to do what he says.