(8)Do It Like A Dude

CH.8

Do It Like A Dude

“Like I said before, name each of them as X, Y, and Z.” I said looking at Raidon.

“But why can’t I call them by their own names?” Raidon cried and I pulled my hair out in frustration.

If you’re wondering, I’ve been tutoring Raidon for the past TWO hours and we only finished a page. A page out of four. He’s driving me insane, the boy’s stupid.

“YOU’RE USELESS.” I shouted throwing the papers on the table. To tell you, I was ready to murder right now.

“And you suck at tutoring.” He yelled getting angry by the second.

“It’s not my fault you have a brain of a fish.” I threw my hands up and he huffed.

“And it’s not my fault that you’re damn annoying.” He started cursing and I was about to choke him. I closed my eyes and took in deep breathes.

I opened my eyes and screamed “AH”

Raidon’s face was staring at me and he looked like an ax murderer. He suddenly burst out laughing.

“You-should-have-seen-your-face-ha-ha.” He said in between laughs lying on the floor clutching his stomach.

I scowled and stood up making my way to the kitchen leaving butthead behind laughing his ass off. He’s unbelievable, a total ass and a total flirt. I can’t believe the principal chose ME to do it. Of all people, he had to choose me?

 I want to rip his head off, get a gun out and shoot him between the eyes but tragically I can’t.

Trust me when I say this but the guy’s dumber than fat cow. I don’t believe how he even got accepted. I opened some Oreos and sat on the kitchen counter.

“What are you doing?” A voice asked from behind and I jumped. I turned around and looked at Raidon seeing him smirking.

I glared and put another Oreo in my mouth while saying “None of your God damn business.” He cringed a little bit before composing himself.   

“Did your parents teach you any manners? You’re supposed to swallow then talk.” He said and took an Oreo. MY Oreo!

I clenched my fists. How dare he talk to about my parents like that?

“You shut the hell up Raidon or I’ll make sure you do.” I threatened poking my finger in his chest.

“Touched a nerve there didn’t I?” He smirked and I took a step forward growling.

“Never talk about my parents again, understood?” I warned but he just slumped against the kitchen counter STILL smirking.