(28)Do It Like A Dude

Hi Guys!!! Um I UPLOADED , but know that by now lol.  I was going to upload yesteray but I had a geography exam. Believe it or not I kept studying from the Geo book 5 hours and a half.

Thanks for reading guys, read and enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.28

Do It Like A Dude

Ryder’s P.O.V. (One of Skylar’s best friend)

“So do you think that she’s here?” Drew asked puzzled looking at the mansion in front of us with doubt. I sighed and shook my head. I just wanted to reply ‘No she’s in the dumpster looking for food’ but held back my tongue.

I glanced at Tom and saw him looking at himself in the mirror checking if he looks good. I smirked when I saw that, he probably wants to flirt with the ladies; if there are any.

I adverted my eyes to Drew who was now walking forward shamelessly whistling with his hands in his pockets.

I cursed under my breath and ran up to him and grabbed his arm catching him by surprise.

Drew looked at me with a stupid expression that said ‘and what do you want?’ and I looked at him crossing my arms.

“And where do you think you’re going?” I asked cocking my eyebrow while he kept staring at me dumbly. Is he deaf of what?

I snapped my fingers and he shook his head getting out of his trance. He looked at me with the same expression again before turning around and walking ahead.

Yeah, I think he is dumb.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Tom and nearly pissed in my pants. I put a hand on my heart and started taking deep breaths making Drew laugh hard while Tom looked at me with an ‘are you okay?’ look.

“Oh-oh wow that should have been recorded.” Drew choked while clutching his stomach and I smacked him across the head.

“Dumbass” I murmured and started walking.

“Is he PMSing or somethin’?” I heard Drew ask and Tom bursting into laughter. I whipped my head and glared at both of them. Tom covered his laughter by coughing while Drew grinned mischievously.

Idiot, I believe I repeated this word like ten times today.

I turned and looked at the house; it was really big with amazing texture. It had-

“Let’s sneak into the house with no one knowing.” Suggested Drew looking enthusiastic while Tom cracked a grin.

Oh this is not good, not good at all!