(24)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.24

Do It Like A Dude

We're gonna get you wet
We're gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for

Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop it in the club
We light it up every hour
I said
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
We pop pop pop it in the club
We light it up every hour, every hour

Let the party rock!

I rocked my hips and moved with the beat taking no care in the world, especially that pig head with the double chin over there was watching me.

Some guy came and grabbed me hips moving against me. I raised my hands up and continued dancing with the random dude.

“Hello Sexy.” The guy said in a sexy voice and I grinned. I will have some fun with him!

I smiled at him seductively then leaned forward and whispered in his ear

“You wanna go to my house.” I breathed and felt him shudder. Ha this is so much fun!

“Yeah.” Said the guy excited and I chuckled. That guy’s goin’ down people. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward “Well…” I paused and felt him grin. Is that guy nuts? He thinks he’s getting any tonight? Yeah, as if! The music continued and the club heated up even more.

Put your hands up
Everybody just dance up
We came to party rock
Flash your ti--ies like Mardi Gras

[LMFAO]
They call me Redfoo
I walk in the club with a bottle or two
Shake it, spray it on a body or two
And walk out the party with a hottie or two

I’m gonna get you wet
I’m gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget (won't forget)

We’re gonna get you wet
We’re gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for

“Not gonna happen.” With that, I turned my heel and went to the bar leaving the guy with his mouth hanging open. I love doing that to guys, they think they can dance with random girls, have a one night-stand, then leave them knocked up because they were drunk?

Nuh-uh honey, not going to happen. I spotted the guys at the bar, Tom and Drew had girls all over them while Ryder was enjoying his drink.

I slid on the high stool and ordered vodka.

“Are you enjoying this?” I asked Ryder who flashed a full white smile while nodding.

He took another gulp of his ‘Martini’ before answering “Lots of hot girls” he replied and I rolled my eyes. Can’t you find any gentlemen these days? I looked at Drew and Tom, I guess not.

Once my vodka was placed in front of me, I took a big gulp and sighed. I smirked knowing that Raidon was watching me.