(19)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.19

Do It Like A Dude

Recap: (I thought this chapter needed a recap)

“Well, well, well isn’t it Skylar Brown.” Someone said from behind me and I cursed my luck.

“What do you want Raidon?” I said turning around looking at him in the eye and he smirked.

I just know its bad news.

“From now on you’re my fake girlfriend.” Raidon whispered in my ear before leaning against the lockers casually as if nothing’s going on and my jaw dropped.

“I’M NOT GONNA BE YOUR FAKE GIRLFRIEND.” I screamed and all the students in the hall looked at us wide-eyed.

Oops?

----x----

Skylar’s P.O.V.

The students looked at us wide-eyed and I turned red.

I took a deep breath. Come on Skylar get a grip.

“I’M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE UPCOMING PLAY.” I twisted my words and saw that the students lost interest. What can I say? I ROCK!

I looked at Raidon and glared. I gripped his arm and dragged him outside.

Once we were out of ear shot I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“I.am.not.gonna.be.your.girlfriend.” I slowly said as if talking to a five year old.

Raidon took a step forward “You.are.gonna.be.my.girlfriend.” He hissed speaking to me like as if I’m a five year old.

I crossed my arms and smirked, he can’t order me whenever he wants.

“And what if I don’t?” I questioned him and frowned when I saw him smile evilly.

He put his hands in his pocket and looked at me innocently “Then I guess Blaze will have to tell everyone your dirty little secret.” He smiled and I huffed.

Why is it every time he tells me to do something I forget that damn Blaze is his cousin.

After a few minutes of silence with me very interested in the ground I sighed knowing I couldn’t win this. Heck who could? The guy knows the secret that will ruin your life.

“Fine.” I said and heard Raidon mumble a ‘finally’.