(32)Do It Like A Dude

Hi people !!! Well this chapter will leave you waiting for more... I just know !

Read On!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.32

Skylar’s P.O.V.

The crowd cheered as Blade’s (Ryder’s) car passed the finish line. I looked at Tom and smirked. He was leaning against his car with his head in his hands groaning. I shook my head grinning and walked towards him.

I had the weirdest dream yesterday. It was sunny at the beach we were alone. I was wearing a ripped short shorts and a plain sky blue t-shirt. I had my head on someone’s shoulder and this someone was hugging me tight. A single tear escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it away. I looked at the guy’s face but didn’t see him clearly. From his features, he had dirty blond hair and was tall. He was wearing a black T-shirt with denim jeans. The wind blew making my hair go everywhere.

I shook my head and focused at what’s in front of me. I stopped standing next to Tom then bumped my shoulder with his. He was glaring at me and I chuckled, well I wasn’t the one who agreed on the bet bucko.

“100 bucks buddy.” I reminded him making him grit his teeth.

“Don’t remind me.” He hissed through clenched teeth and I smiled.

-Flashback-

“You are going to lose sucker.” Tom teased making Ryder clench his fists.

“Zip it Shorty.” Ryder snapped and I laughed evilly, this is going to be good. Tom huffed and crossed his arms mumbling under his breath.

“I’m not short.”He denied and I threw myself on the couch. I looked around searching for popcorn but pouted when there wasn’t any. Awe, come on! There’s a movie playing in here!

The two nut heads were still arguing with one another and I rolled my eyes. Where’s Drew when you need him? Wait, don’t answer that!

-1 hour later-

“Shut up Tom!” Ryder screamed and I cursed under my breath. I put the T.V on mute, stood up then fixed my shirt.

I pulled Ryder and Tom apart then turned to look at Tom.

“If Ryder wins then you owe me 100 bucks. Got that?” I raised my eyebrow waiting for his answer. Tom took his precious time in thinking and finally nodded.

-End of flashback-

I looked at Ryder and sighed, he was showing off again. All I need right now is a camera to take a picture of him and show how much of an idiot he looks.