(40) Do It Like A Dude

Finally uploaded huh? I'm so sorry for taking a lot of time to upload. The thing is that I've been so tired and sick lately. I have a cold and with each day passing by it's getting worse. I hope that this chapter is enough and I hope you like it !

I want to thank everyone who is supporting me, my readers, my friends and my fans. My friends were going crazy today asking me what will happen in do it like a dude which made me more excited to write this chapter. Thank you all !

Read On !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.40

Do It Like A Dude

Ryder’s P.O.V

I kicked the chair next to me and put my head in my hands. I can’t believe she did this to us, how can she even do to us? The Phantom Riders are out worst enemies and she didn’t tell us! All of us are in deep state of depression right now because while we were thinking of the war of the gangs, we find out that Skylar knew that Raidon and his friends are our sworn enemies.

I jumped out of surprise when Tom’s fist collided with the game room’s door making a big hole in it. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms; Tom always was the uptight one out of the entire group. I looked to my left and saw Drew looking at Tom with his jaw dropped.

“Dude, that was so cool.” Drew gushed making me sigh. He ran up to Tom pushing him away to stare at the big whole that was in the wall. I mentally groaned when I thought of Skylar knowing about this, she’s going to kill us.

Thinking of her made me open my eyes and stare at the wall. I knew that Skylar keep this secret away from us because there was a reason. I know Skylar too well, neither of us keep any secrets away from each other so what made Skylar hide what she knew was something big.

“Wow, the party animal’s in the house people!!” Drew’s terrible sing song made me look at him with questioning eyes. Tom held a bottle of vodka in his hand and wanted to crash it. Immediately, I stood up running to where those two morons where standing and took the bottle of vodka out of Tom’s hand.

“You stop joking!” I ordered Drew making him raise his eyebrows. I looked at Tom who was staring at me with hateful eyes “And you, stop crashing the house!” I said looking at Tom’s flaming eyes. Damn, he’s angry!

Drew was making some sort of gestures. My eyes followed his hands that were going from left to right. Sometimes he’d make peace signs, other times he’d point to the right side with him thumb. After a few minutes of me following his hands, I got lost. I shook my head and stared at Drew who was huffing angrily; it’s not my fault he sucks with signals!

“Ugh! You’re an idiot!” Drew yelled irritated. I frowned which made him go crazier. He started pacing the room rubbing his temples. When Tom calmed down, he sat on the sofa in the other end of the room. I knew that the guys were taking this too hard; after all, she did lie to us for months.