(36)Do It Like A Dude

Oh I'm so excited, my birthday's in a week. I've been whinning about wanting a new iPad but dad said that ''It's a surprise''. They can't keep on saying that ! I'll go crazy! Well I acually got crazy because of this chapter. It was 7 pages on word... 7!!! Oh hot damn, I was really tired when I finished it! 

 Read on !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.36

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V

As I sat in the interrogation room, I kept on thinking of what might happen from this day forward. Some things will change that’s for sure, but the part that kept me on thinking about it was how they found out.

I looked at my fingers and puckered my brow; if they know the truth then I’m dead meat. I know that they’ll call my parents and it’s probably going to be a scandal for them. I looked around the questioning room once more and scowled. It was all black and reminded me of death; all black.

I grimaced when I thought of it. I shook my head and took deep breath, Skylar, don’t think of it. I sighed and put my head in my hands groaning. I heard the door open and looked up to see the investigator coming this way. I looked away and rolled my eyes, are we going to do this again? I mentally groaned when I thought of it.

Didn’t they think that two hours sitting here were enough, they aren’t getting anything out from me. The investigator pulled the chair out and sat on it putting his hands on the table. I looked up at the bark haired man that has been questioning me for nearly two hours and sighed dramatically.

“Did you forget your lipstick here or what?” I asked him and he glared. I wanted to laugh out loud at his face but held myself back. Some people may say that I’m crazy but I’m actually not. It’s fun messing with an investigator’s head, he’ll send you home directly; I think.

He pursed his lips and gave me a fake smile, I smirked at that, I’m getting on his nerves. He leaned back on the chair and looked at me straight in the eye looking for any kind of fear or worry. I gave him my best death glare and crossed my arms. I decided to make him even madder so I put my feet on the table.

He looked at my feet then at me with pure anger written all over his face. I pouted making him even angrier then slammed his hands on the table. I was about to wince but kept myself in control not wanting to give him the satisfaction of making me nervous.

“Look here little girl, are you going to spit it out yet?” He asked with his voice dripping with venom and I laughed quietly. Investigators are normally calm and collected but this guy over here is totally another story, don’t the cops know not to put an investigator with a temper. I decided to have more fun and looked at him funny making him stare at me with a puzzled look on his face. Huh, this is so easy!

“Are you PMSing or something?” I asked playing with a strand of my short blonde hair. He stood there shocked but the furious expression soon returned to his face. He threw his hands in the air and I heard him grumbling ‘this is useless’ under his breath. He turned around and stormed out of the room leaving me grinning from ear to ear.