(31)Do It Like A Dude

Drew on the right ----> (hot right?)

Well hello people!!! Early upload...YAY!! I have to say, I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I'm been recieving messages saying that the story is going great! Well thankyou and yes for the ones who are asking about Cain, he is here to spice things up! 

 Read on

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.31

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V.

I disconnected the line and put my phone in my pocket. I fiddled with my fingers and bit my lip. What will I do now? I can’t say to my mom ‘Oh hey mom, I lied to you and the truth is that I don’t have a boyfriend’ I’d look like an idiot.

Silence filled the air and I slowly looked up to see Ry, Drew and Tom looking at me with shock. I think they’re still stunned with my confession.

“You” Ryder said pointing a finger at me and I hugged myself.

“Have a…” Tom continued looking at me with utter unbelief and I gave him a sheepish smile.

“Oh my Skylar is growing up!”  Drew cried out and we all looked at him as if he’s a Martian. Drew didn’t pay is much attention and put a hand on his heart “My baby is growing up.” He looked at the sky, in this case the roof and wiped an invisible tear. “I’m so proud” He extended his hand and sucked in a breath for dramatic effect.    

Tom took a step forward and smacked Drew across the head. “Stop this bullsh*t Drew, she’s telling us that she has a boyfriend you moron.” I think I saw smoke coming out of Tom’s nose, oh he’s angry.

Drew looked at Tom like he has five eyes then looked at me “Wait a second, you have a boyfriend?” Drew questioned which earned him another smack across the head.

“No, she’s pole dancing!” shouted Tom sarcastically, of course Drew being Drew believed Tom and looked him “She’s p-p-pole dancing?” He stuttered and I raised my eyebrows, wow he is stupid!

“NO SHE’S NOT!” Ryder and Tom screamed at him and Drew pouted. I bet he wants to see me humiliate myself when I do that, not happening buddy!

 Drew put a finger under his chin and started thinking “Then why did you say that she’s pole dancing?” he said and we all groaned. Someone needs a lesson in English to understand sarcasm!

From the corner of my eyes I saw Ryder looking at me with a thoughtful but angry expression on his face. Why is he angry?

“Uh Ry, are you okay?” I asked coming closer and he nodded. I was about to comfort him and say that I don’t really have a boyfriend when Drew popped up and screamed in my ear.

“You don’t really have a boyfriend do you?” He shouted and I covered my ear with my hand scowling.