(35)Do It Like A Dude

Hi guys, the weekend, FINALLY right? Well let's just say that math is officially my worst subject... don't ask me why! UGH, stupid school!

I saw all the comments and ALL of you just despise Cain... wow , so much hate... lol

Haha well I LOVED the comments that I had last chapter and please I want 20 votes on this one guys ! I know you can do it !

20 votes and the support goes to the left side :P Read On :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.35

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V

I got out of my car and closed the door. Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed someone in the shadows. I looked up but so no one, strange. I heard footsteps coming this way and knew that it was the guys. I looked to my left and watched Drew, Ryder and Tom coming my way.

Drew was the first one to arrive followed by the other two. Tom looked like he could blow up any minute while Ryder looked worried and somewhat mad. Drew held a smile of his face and was chuckling. I looked at him confused but he just shook his head.

“Told you nothing happened.” Commented Drew looking at Ryder and Tom who looked relieved for a second but their expressions turned into ones of distress which made me even more confused. Drew looked at me and noticed how I was giving him a look of uneasiness but brushed it aside.

“They were worried something happened to you.” He stated and I nodded in realization. Tom started grumbling under his breath while Ryder looked at me with crossed arms. He raised his eyebrows questioning and I rolled my eyes knowing what he wants.

“I had a talk with my mom.” I said looking down at my shoes and heard Drew let out a laugh.

“What did she say this time?” He asked trying to control his laughter. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ryder and Tom then glared when I saw them trying to hold in their laughter. It’s fascinating how their mood changed from gruff to hilarity. I decided not to answer and walked ahead passing by Ryder and Tom. Drew was still snickering and the two duos were still chuckling.

There was something telling me that someone was following me but I pushed that feeling aside. I kept on having this aura from the minute I left the house and now it’s haunting me again.

The guys walked behind me till we reached the arena and the cheer erupted once again. After a few minutes the guys and I were standing in the middle watching the race between various gangs. I glanced at ‘The Phantom Riders’ and saw Blaze looking at me. I directly looked ahead feeling something warm reach my cheeks.

Drew looked at me weirdly before shaking his head and looking ahead. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly composing myself. I opened my eyes and breathed out a sigh of relief since no one saw me. I pretended to look at the crowd when I looked at Blaze who had his arms crossed and saw him smirking. He probably saw me turn pink.