(34)Do It Like A Dude

Hi guys! Well new chapter here. Okay so let's just say that this week is the worst of all ! My best friend invited me to a party that her 3 hot guy friends are doing! I wanted to go but my parents said no because I have a math test tomorrow. Screw Math, I hate it! 

------------------------------------------------

Ch.34

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V

I pulled back and looked at Raidon who had the same expression that I had; shocker. I realized that my hands were still around his neck so I dropped them. I bit my lip thinking of what happened; the way we kissed held so much passion. I blushed at the thought of it. Wait, what’s happening to me? Someone coughed so I turned around and saw that it was Cain, he had the look of pure anger.

I smirked when I saw his face but it was wiped off of my face when I remembered what happened. I looked at Raidon once again and saw that he was grinning. Why is he grinning? He leaned down and blew a breath on my ear.

“We’ll talk later.” Was the only thing he said before darting out of the house. I stood still looking at the door then rubbed my temples. When he said ‘we’ll talk later’ that meant that something bad is going to happen… I think. I spun and walked forward purposely bumping into Cain who had his fists clenched. I can’t believe that he actually once was a good person.

I stood on my tiptoes smiling “Do you think that I’m lying now?” I whispered in his ear and I swear I thought that some will come out of his ears. His jaw clenched and I grinned walking upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and closed it when I was in.

I sighed happily and leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes then pictures of Brent crammed my memory. I cringed when I remembered what happened and opened my eyes to look at my room. I always thought that no boy will catch my eyes but man I was wrong.

What if Raidon is the same as all those boys I dated? A knock on the door snapped me out of my daze and I heaved a sigh. I trudged and headed for the door grumbling under my breath. I knew Cain was behind the door so I opened the door with a scowl on my face but it directly fell when I saw that it was my mom.

She gave me a small smile and I stepped aside allowing her to enter. Once she got in I closed the door and sat next to her on my fluffy bed. I looked at her confused but she just patted my knee. Well, that’s weird…

I waited for her to start talking but when she didn’t, I broke the silence.

“Hem, so what do you want to talk about?” I asked her and she lifted her head to look at me. I saw something flash in her eyes, maybe sorrow? She swallowed hard and I was suddenly nervous. Something is going on but I don’t know about it.

“Sweetie” She said and I flinched. She realized her mistake and changed the word. Everything that reminds me of her makes my heart stop, the pain is too much.

“Honey, we think that Raidon is the type of guy that might use you so we think it’s better if you break up now before he hurts you.” She said and I looked at her wide-eyed. What did she say? Did I hear her correctly?