(41) Do It Like A Dude

So guys, this is a long chapter and a very emotional one. I'm literally crying right now because I'm so into the story.  Uh, well Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year! May you enjoy this amazing holiday. So since this is         X-Mas, care to vote? Spread your love... hehe ! And guys, next chapter you'll know what the letter said !

Dedicated to v123m17 for the lovely cover !!! :P 

Read On !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.41

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar's P.O.V                            

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in black. Two guns were put on each side of my waist plus a knife in the back of my pocket. Raidon and all of the guys were downstairs talking to all the members of the two gangs. Of course we weren't only four in our gang, there were more but spread across the west coast.

Raidon was telling them what was our plan and why are we actually helping each other. All of our gang hate Raidon's gang with passion so when they first came to my house all of them wanted to rip each other's throats out.

Thankfully Raidon and I were there so we were able to stop each and every one of them. There was some commotion coming from both gangs that sounded like some cheering. I grabbed my black sun glasses. My parents weren't here; they left me alone saying that they had to go on another business work. They said that Cain wanted to stay here because he's having a lot of fun, as if!

Someone knocked on the door; I turned around and saw that it was Ryder. He took off his glasses and gazed at me with soft eyes. "We're ready to go." He said and I nodded looking at myself in the mirror once again. There was a big possibility that I would die in this war but none the less I don't care, I won't put thousands of people lives on the edge because of some stupid gangs.

I walked in the direction of Ryder and stopped when I was standing in front of him. I looked at him in the eye and smiled sadly, this might be the last time I might see him. I threw my arms around Ryder and hugged him tightly, Ryder, one of my brothers. In less than a second, Ryder was hugging me back just as tight as I was hugging him.

"This may be the last time that I might see you Ry." I murmured softly using the nickname that I made up for him. I felt him sigh "I know Skye." He pulled away and looked at me with such vulnerability. "If something happens to me then..." his voice broke at the end of the sentence. I clanged to him again and closed my eyes because I didn't want tears to fall.

"Don't say that Ry, please" I begged feeling some warm tears falling. I opened my eyes to see everything blurry. Ryder was trailing his fingers up and down my back soothingly; he knew what to do to make me feel better.

"Not all of us will get out of there alive Skylar." He said in a calm but smooth voice. He put me on the ground and looked at me with tender eyes. "I'm saying this because this may be the last time we might see one another, I love you lil sis." He told me and I grinned looking at the floor. "You know that I love you too right?" I asked him still looking at the ground. I lifted my head up and flashed him a smile. "Well now, I love you even more big bro." I stood on my tip toes and hugged him another time before backing away.

"What do you think they are doing in there?" Someone whispered. I looked at the door and saw that it was slightly opened. I rolled my eyes when I saw Drew peering at us. When he saw me looking at him, he directly lowered himself. I heard Ryder chuckled and opened the door making Drew fall on the ground, what a fool. Tom was standing behind him awkwardly, did they do something?