(21)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.21

Do It Like A Dude

“So remember, you go in there and don’t mutter a word you got that?” For the one million, two hundred seventy five thousand, four hundred and twelfth times Raidon asked me. I rolled my eyes and opened the car door stepping out.

I don’t see why Raidon is so worried about me meeting his parents. I think when a girl meets the guy’s parents she should be afraid and nervous not the other way round.

“Take a chill pill why are you so nervous?” I asked and he glared but shook his head and said nothing.

I started walking forward and got a little nervous. What if they don’t like me? Wait if they-woah there, easy girl why are you even worried about this? You don’t even like the guy!

I frowned a little noticing that Raidon was quietly following behind. Well that’s weird, the guy can actually stop being annoying for a second!

“Remember , keep your trap shut.” Said Raidon from behind me and I glared at the big oak wooden door in front of me. Do you know what? Forget I just said that! He’s annoying as ever…

Before I could ring the doorbell Raidon pushed me aside and rang the doorbell himself.

Seriously? Can a guy be any ruder? Didn’t he hear of ladies first? Not that I classify myself as a lady it’s the total opposite actually, I grinned. I saw Raidon looking at me curiously but before he could say anything the door opened and the butler that I hate the most steeped aside allowing Raidon and I to come in.

I glared at Albert and he just looked at me with his usual emotional face. Damn man.

“Your parents are waiting for you in the dining area.” He said to Raidon acting as if I wasn’t actually there. You ask why him and I are sworn enemies? Well he said that there’s no need to befriend me seeing that ‘master’ Raidon will only date me maximum two weeks then dump me. I gave him a little piece of my mind that day.

I followed Raidon down the hall and bumped at him when he suddenly stopped.

“Look where you’re going.” He hissed his back facing me and I glared daggers at him.

“It’s not my fault big foot is standing right in front of me.” I replied low but enough for Raidon to hear and I watched his fists clench. I mentally grinned and made a happy dance to see the effect I made on Raidon.

Albert cleared his throat which made me snap out of my trance and opened the dining room. It was exquisite, really amazing. All of it was wooden with souvenirs all over the room from different countries all around the world.

I looked ahead and saw a man and a woman sitting on the dining chairs looking at us, me specifically.