(30)Do It Like A Dude

Sorry for not uploading earlier. The first reason was that I had 2 tests yesterday and 2 tests today which adds to my misery. Secong reason: I uploaded a new chapter of Hey Mr. Prick... which the readers are praising me for now; don't worry I have abother one on the way!

Well Vote

Comment

be a fan !

well enough with me talking and you going bored

Read !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.30

Do It Like A Dude

Raidon’s P.O.V.

“That piece of sh*t, I’m going to kill him.” I clenched my fist and cursed, damn that hurts. That a*s hole Ryder gave me a really good hit. My knuckles are all bloody and my nose is bleeding, damn it.

“You’re the one that started the fight Raidon.” Luke said and I glowered making him scowl. I looked at my hand and sighed. Great, that’s all I needed; a bruised hand and we have a race tonight.

“Give me that!” argued Chad and Steve groaned throwing his head back.

“No way in hell am I going to give you the remote.” Replied Steve making luck and I both groan. Great! Right now Steve and Chad will have a fight concerning the remote and I'll have to break it up.

I looked at Luke and once he caught my eyes he shook his head. I raised my eyebrow and glared giving him my death look.

“I’m not doing it!” He protested and I crossed my arms. I stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing my car keys, and opened the game room door that was stuffed with all kind of games. It had table hockey, Xbox, pool table, play stations, a big flat plasma screen T.V. and a bar. (The room was decorated my style, that’s why we mostly stayed here.)

Luke watched my every move carefully and I grinned mentally. He probably thinks that I’m going to stab him or something. I made my way towards Luke and plopped down next to him on the sofa then held the keys in my hand.

Both his eyes bulged and I grinned, he's totally falling for it.

“If you break them up, you can ride my car.” I said in a sing-song voice and watched Luke have a dilemma. He kept on thinking of what he should do and I smirked seeing his confusion. Luke snatched the keys from my hands and went to break them up. Well in this case, try to break them up.

I put my legs on the table and my hands above my head; this is going to be good.

----x----

“Ha-ha-ha.” I fell on the ground clutching my stomach laughing. Luke was trying to break up Chad and Steve but instead he got into the middle of the fight and was now trying to defend himself.