Prologue

It was soon to be 1,800 years ago when a baby girl was born. Her mom made sure the girl would be cursed. Her dad made sure she would be a blessing. She is a demon called Phoenix.

The girl is cursed as the Phoenix. Her dad would do all he could to protect his baby girl. The only girl in a family of 5 boys. Their father is Van Helsing. The mom is Histora. She won't stay around for long. She shall leave when the child is 500 years of age, but the torture she gave to the girl would forever scar the young child.

The father of the girl went to her uncle who is Death himself. Death looked at the King of Vampires and welcomed him in Hell. There they talked as brothers. Van Helsing asked something from his brother.
"Now Brother I need something from you. I need your dark magic for my daughter whom I wish to be my heir." Dracula said to Death. This made Death ponder.
"Ok. I'll help you, but you know this Van. With every spell comes a price that both of you will have to pay. Can you live with that?" Death asked greedily. His red eyes started to glow. He wanted to make this deal to help create the niece as a killer. They both knew that they can make her the worst creature. Death smirked knowing that he had two contracts for the child. Both made a blessing and a curse.
Later the child was born. A beautiful baby girl. Eyes like her father's. A deep ocean blue diamond colored eyes. No fangs yet though. She had a tuft of blond hair, but a tiny strand was black. Her beauty was more beautiful than one of the princesses from Disney. The smile she had even as a tiny infant made all people around her stop and look at her.

Later when the child was a few hundred years old. She started to train. Training hard. The girl's name was Victoria. Victoria was one who was like a boy. She fought, yelled, cussed, and acted like a boy even though she was a girl. Though she was no princess to be messed with. She bathed in her blood of her victims as her brothers claim. The Phoenix was growing inside of her. Slowly sleeping in the pit of her essence. All she was is a killer. A fallen angel. A killer with a smile. To be seen innocent, but has so much blood on her tiny hands.

The child grew into a beautiful teenager with sun golden kissed hair and a black strip of hair that is the blackest of black. It is to show she is cursed, but she doesn't know all of it. Her skin is a sun tan perfect. Her eyes are a dark sea blue that is hypnotizing. Her body is built like a swimmer's. Muscular, lengthy, and perfect. Her smile lights up a room. She has one thing that was given to her at birth. It is a necklace that is gold and silver. The necklace had a silver heart with gold wings and a halo. The chain was a shining silver that hung around her throat. It kept the Phoenix hidden, but only for so long.

Van Helsing is known as Dracula has trained his daughter to be his heir and to be the best warrior princess to be known. She was compassionate, caring, loving, and the best person ever.
Her boyfriend is Kalabar Blake is always around. He is a prince, and also a vampire. All the princess does is smile. She is happy almost all the time and all love her. The only thing she hates are humans. To the princess they are nothing, but extras on earth.
When she was 1,789 years old her world changed. The humans made monsters. Monsters that would kill many of her people and would make her bloody tears flow. The flames from villages would be flowing. Only the Phoenix would protect her, but still stayed closed off.

In the castle, Dracula is on his deathbed. The Vampire King was telling his son, Kyle, about his sister that is a few hundred years younger than he was. All the princess knew was she would lose everyone who got to close. She however did not know about the destruction when she is 1,800 years old.
He called for his daughter. This will be the most heartbreaking thing that the girl will have to do.
"My precious princess." Dracula called sickley to his only daughter.
"Yes Daddy?" the girl asked scared on what her father might say to her.
"My princess. You know that I am infected. Darling I choose you to be the heir. You shall be 1800 years of age when you shall take over. Rule well my princess." The king went into a coughing fit.

This coughing fit made the young girl panic. Her dad is the only one that she is close with other than her only living brother whom they share a mother. The female warrior grabbed a damp cloth as her father was coughing up his intestines. Blood dribbled down his chin and eyes watered with blood. Her eyes filled up with red tears, but her father stopped her.

He got all worked up as he said this."Victoria Elizabeth Helsing. You are a princess and a warrior. You are a Helsing. You do not cry over your papa. You are to good for that. No tears."

The poor princess became very hurt when he started to go into another fit. She shook her head yes and wiped the tears away. Victoria looked strong, but was so scared and hurting so much. She wanted to be dead. Victoria watched her dad with a heartache.
"Now my Princess." Dracula started. "I want you to do something for me. Something very important."
"Yes father?"
"Princess when I die and come back as that thing. Victoria please slay me."
"Father!" Victoria yelled in horror.
"Promise me. Promise me you will."
"Get Kyle. I can't. Papa I can't."
"Victoria you know Kyle can't. Please"
"Daddy." Victoria's voice cracked.

Victoria stayed by the bedside. Clutching her father's hand. Her bloody tears flowed down her face as she hopped her father would last another day. Another day to see light.
He died by the fever or infection reaching his brain as the princess was watching him sleep. She called for her brother. He came. The creature of nightmares came back. Dracula was no longer. His beady black eyes were heartless and cold. His skin pearl white. Teeth gnashing and pointed like little knives made into cutting tools for flesh. Victoria grabbed her katana. Her face full of terror. "FATHER! FATHER! DADDY PLEASE!" the poor 1,789 year old child yelled. Kyle ran away in fear. He would be a coward for the rest of his life.

The creature attacked the girl knocking flames down with it. The flames burned the creature, but not the princess. For the curse was protecting her. Flame was part of her element as Phoenix. The girl got her leg scraped up and arms. Her eyes wide as the creature tried to bite her. All Victoria did was scream and tried to kick the thing away from her as much as possible. It kept coming back to her to kill her. Snapping its jaw together. She pulled out a dagger and hit her former father, and stabbed him with the dagger in the head, not knowing it would kill all the creatures.
The Phoenix was getting closer.

The girl became a women. Her feelings locked away. Her life is now blood of the creatures. She has cold hard blue eyes. No one can touch her blackened heart. Not even her lover whom is now presumed dead due to a Nightmare raid where she let her guard down to be with her lover alone in hopes of a first kiss. Her brother couldn't do anything as she held a gun to her head each time she thought of Kalabar, her father, or her brothers. This woman will kill anything the moment she gets her chance. Victoria Elizabeth Helsing is no longer. She goes by Tori. Tori is part Phoenix. She has come closer to awakening in her body where this world will run red. A fallen angel turns into a demon angel.

The group arrives at a camp full of humans. The things that make Tori hate this world that they created. Life's worst creation. Humans are parasites. Tori has to protect her people. She knows this. She has to do what's best for them not her.

Tori makes an agreement over the rules. They have schedules and Tori being the princess must attend to the meetings. Kyle accompanies his sister everywhere to make sure she doesn't kill anything. Well anything important.
Tori does do some things she isn't supposed to do. She has a chamber for sleeping, but also a secret one for weapons and her motorcycle. This was her escape to get some blood and to take out some Nightmares even though she didn't know how to do it.
Tori watched her world burn. A world that her father ruled. The world that she was meant to rule.

Now she will rule a new world as she watches over a boy. A boy that has his destiny tied in with hers. There is always a flaw in a curse. Like always it is true love.
Tori's journey begins now.