Chapter 7

Tori

My body moved. I wasn't in control. My daddy had cast a spell to reveal my true demonic nature. I was fighting a battle where I would keep the dark away. The darkness grew closer and closer. The other me was laughing at me as I struggled. She spoke with a voice of daggers.

"It's no use Tori. You have lost all. There isn't anything that you can do. You've lost and I've won. The dark will take control of your little light feelings." The evil Victoria said with an evil chuckle.

I looked to see my father stand there. He had cold icy blue eyes that looked grayish blue. He had an evil smirk and his black hair half up. I flinched to see him. He was fearsome and wasn't like he was when he was alive.
"Ah my Princess. You have fallen haven't you." He tsked at me and I growled.
I didn't want to kill him that day by fire, but that was my only option.
"Daddy why do you haunt me? Why do you torture me?" I snapped.
He chuckled "I love my princess."
Why can't you die and stop torturing me. If you loved me then leave me alone! I thought. I was starting to tire and the darkness kept coming closer.

I was scared.

Jay hurry. I can't keep fighting. I'm dying slowly. Please hurry. I was silently begging.
I heard his voice. I looked to see Jay.
"Haha looks like the kid has found us. Oh and he knows. Hmm maybe I'll kill him. How about that Father?" Victoria said.

Of course he agreed. I made the most desperate thing I could. I went into the dark and took control for a few seconds. I screamed as Jay walked towards me. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I knew he would break this curse.

His eyes met mine. I was in control, but the darkness was closing in so fast. "JAY!" I screamed and put out my hand. His hand touched mine and we both closed our eyes as he was transported into my mind.

I let the darkness take over my light.
My dad shouted in alarm.

Jay was standing next to me. I felt my life fading fast. I was gasping. I knew that the evil would take over soon. Some fire thing was starting. I was losing a battle where I will destroy everything and Nightmares would be under my control.

My body was broken like a china doll thrown over a building. Nothing, but a mate could save me. I didn't have one or something close to one.

She was coming. 

"Jay. Thank you for trying to save me. It's been a fun 1,799 years." I said gasping. The pain was burning me. The light was fading as he took my now broken body that the darkness destroyed into his arms and kissed me.
One with compassion and actual love. I felt love. I felt Jay light up and the dark vanished. I felt him fade away from my mind and Victoria and Daddy were gone. I was my old self.

Jay and I looked at each other. I smiled and he knew that all darkness was gone and that I was back to normal. I smiled an old smile. A smile that I thought I forgot. It was how I felt when I was with Kal only stronger. It was electrifying.
My eyes were more calm, but the fangs never left. It was in a way to show that I will forever be known as a demon.