Chapter 16

Jay

I felt her bite. It was fire then ice coursing through my veins. The pain died after a few seconds and I felt like air. I pulled Tori to me. He soft blonde hair moved from her neck and I bit her on the base of her neck. I heard a growl of lust come from the back of her throat. Soon everything went dark and I truly felt death.
* * * * *

I woke up in the same damn hospital room where I met Tori a few days later says the calendar next to my bed. I could see everything so much more.... Well clear. Like more than HD clear. I caught a scent of the ocean. I looked to my right and saw her.
The woman in the doorway is my fallen angel. Her hair silky smooth that went down to the middle of her back. The sun kissed blonde looked so much more like gold. Her sapphire blue eyes looked into mine. They shined like a diamond stare in the night sky. My eyes traced her perfect silhouette that had a black mini skirt and gray crop top over it. Her shoes were knee high combat boots. Across her chest was her sword belt and the katana hilt stuck out just a little.

I smirked. This beautiful fallen angel has chosen me as I have chosen her. She batted her eyes and handed me a bag that is red. I knew what it was. I looked at her scared. She wasn't a monster but I could be. Tori nodded and I drank it. The blood ran smoothly down my parched throat. It was sweet like nectar and tangy like mild sauce. I couldn't get enough of the liquid. The sweet sweet sweet liquid that would make me a deadly weapon. I looked up at her. She sat on the bed. It creaked and groaned from the added weight. "Welcome to my world Jay" Tori mummered and my blood chilled as she said this. I put on a goofy smile. "Thanks Angel." I spoke and she blushed a little. I loved that little blush on her face. I could only stare knowing that I'd be by her side. Her knight. Her shield. Her wall. Her everything. I'd do anything for this girl. Anything.

Tori looked over at me unsure on what to do. I could tell that she doesn't remember what it was like to actually be in a relationship. She just sat there silently. I pulled her where we are an inch part. She looked deep into my brown eyes. I crashed my lips into hers. She stiffened then relaxed into them and fell on top of me. I felt her smile. She opened her eyes and her hair fell into her face a little. I brushed it away. She looked at my chest and saw the two little puncture marks that she created at the base of my neck. They had scarred and looked just like hers. I lightly traced them. Tori gave a slight gasp and practically collapse into me. I chuckled at her. She slowly sat up.

"Ok kid we need to find your weapon. A gun isn't reliable." Tori scolded me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Alright Angel whatever you say, but..." I trailed off with a smirk. "What?" she asked. Tori was very confused. I pulled my angel to me and mummered into her ear "You have to kiss me first." I heard her giggle. "Oh that is such a hard bargain. I don't if I can afford it." I pulled her close. Tori kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her. Her chest was pushed into mine. I smirked and kissed under her neck and she tried to pulled away. "Hey, we have to get you suited Mr.Knight. I paid my debt. So now move your ass." I could tell she wasn't ready yet at least not 100% and had a lot on her mind. She moves swiftly away and looked back. I smiled and slipped out of bed.
I chased her down into her room. Victoria laughed as I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my head into her hair, taking in her scent. It was the best smell ever. She opened her weapons vault and walked down the hallway. I watched as her hair swayed back and forth. I walked up to see a golden room full of weapons. I mean like bursting at the seams weapon room. There were guns, knives, swords, cross bows, bows, really any weapon made. I looked at my mate to be. She smirked and stroke a certain sword. It was in a black sheathe with a golden dragon. The hilt of the sword was red leather with 3 golden diamonds poked out of the sheathe. I looked at her smirk and I couldn't help but laugh. She was so graceful and pretty. That was her weapon, even I could feel it. Her essence was connected to it. It was swift and graceful like she was. I knew she caught me staring when she spoke, "This is Seki. My trusted sword. She's made by Death. She and I are one. Literally. She is who I am and I'm who she is. Swift, graceful, deadly, and poisonous."