Chapter 11

Tori

    Who does he think he is? Telling me that I'm his angel. Please that kid is knows nothing. He looks at me like I'm the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'll show him. I'll show him that I'm meant to be feared not loved. I am not an 'Angel' he wants me to be. I am a demon who thirsts for blood, a creature of night, a thing that is worst than a Nightmare. I am that Nightmare.

I walked to my weapons room. I'm the only one to have it. It is stocked with all different types of guns. Some M18s, a few crossbows, many types of pistols like a Luger, and my second sword. There were knives there too and a giant pair of scissors. (My third favorite weapon.) I wanted to restock my supply which meant going out. This was an idea that I liked. Probably the scariest, but I need to stash some gas and more weapons. After all I do what the hell I want to do.

I reved up my motorcycle. She's my baby. The motor works real nice with a tiny rumble. I smirked as the door compartment opened up as I made my way through the tunnels. The lights sped by so fast. I was soon let up into the daylight. The old trail was there. I used it many times. Of course it could have Nightmares, but they can not stand the sun. I will be safe for awhile. I will wait till night so I can kill.
There was a town North of where we were. That has gas, supplies, and weapons. No one knows about it, but me. Plus I have it set for any unlucky wanderers. That was my way. Kill. Blood, flesh, bone, and death was how I will always be. I don't care who says anything, I am a killer.

I sped to where I had left a human 'ruler' if you say of rats. He's just someone I bargain with to get supplies from. I had some things he would be interested in. Although I do bargain his life if he tests me. He has a few scars from the times I 'bargained' with him. The place is just an old shack. I get in pretty easy with only a tiny scratch which healed instantly without using too much effort.
The place is a dump. Corpses and flies litter the dusty floor. It was an abandoned saloon where people had got drinks. The sign is decayed with only a T and C, but I don't know what it stands for. I whistled a tune to let the rat know I was here. He came out. His shorts were a size too big along with his shirt. He was truly a rat. His face was with an evil smirk. He had yellow rat teeth that had a grin on his face.
"Ah little Tori, have you taken up my offer?" the Rat King asked.
"Ha. I forgot how to laugh Theseus." I retorted.
Theseus smirked, "I got a nice couch-"
"Shut it Rat! I protect you remember?! You respect me not the other way around. Got it?" I snapped.
He jumped and nodded. I placed some deer meat, corn, and bananas on the counter. "This is what I brought you scum." He smiled in a happy way.
"Ah so 150 rounds and 1 pound of blood." and I just about killed him on spot.
This was worth 200 rounds and 3 pounds of blood.
"Hey this is worth more rat." I objected keeping my composure.
He shook his head no.
I smiled evilly, "How about your life?" I asked.
"You can't kill me Tori. I supply you remember?" Theseus said. I growled knowing he was right. 
I can't say anything so I pull out the chocolate.
"This is my final bargain rat. Chocolate. It's worth 20 gallons of blood, and 600 rounds, plus 20 arrows, and 10 knives alone." I said and he ran and got me the supplies.
I nodded thanks and ran out. The traps were set and I was glad to be gone from that place. I wanted to be dead.

The sun was setting and I knew that Nightmares were coming out. I heard a scream. I felt my eyes glow and knew that something bad was going to happen and that I would be the one in the middle of a blood bath where my blood wouldn't be spilled, but others will be.