Chapter 6

Jayson

Ok I am pissed. The girl who watched over me had been a vampire and never told me. She blew me off! She betrayed me. She will die soon I hope. I punched walls and bags and really anything I could. It would stop the pain and betrayal I felt as a distraction. The hole got bigger. A vamp. A vamp. This girl is a vamp and wouldn't tell me! Liar! Killer! Beast! Demon! my thoughts screamed. I slid down the wall. All anger gone.
"Jay? Jay listen she didn't have a choice. Tori. Well Tori is Tori you know. She-" I stopped Grace. 

"Save it. She can go to hell. I thought she trusted me. She well she's incredible, but a vamp. I thought I knew love, but I guess you're all I have Grace if that's cool?" I looked up at her.

She had a smile to light up my world. I grabbed her hand and stood up. We kissed for a sec and walked down the hall to see Tori walking out of the Captain's room.
My heart stopped. She looked scary, deadly, evil, and cruel.
"T-Tori?" I breathed

She looked straight into my eyes and I got a chill to the bone. Her eyes were like hell's fire and the slits looked right into my very soul.

"You humans are now blood cattle" Tori said in a cold voice.

I fell into shock. My breath hung in the air. When she walked past me I felt the chill.
Grace pulled me into a hug. I felt everything shut down inside me. Breathing became harder and harder. I felt like a hole has been cut through my heart. My knees gave out underneath me.  The room spun faster and faster. The dark was crawling to my eyes. I blacked out.

I woke up and saw the angel. She was how I first saw her. It was Tori. She didn't change. Then the beautiful angel that I thought I loved changed. The warmth she held was disappearing. The dark blue eyes that were like a deep part of the ocean was morphing into slits and turned so light that it looked like I was going to die. She had on a dark scowl and the eyes showed how she wanted to see suffering. Tori's white deadly fangs showed for a single moment. She giggled like the devil and had a voice like a Siren that wanted to drag me down to my death. "You are now mine" Tori whispered and laughed evilly that made me want to scream. For a second she changed back into the girl that she really is and whispered "Jay help me.", but soon changed right back to the demon and lashed out, but vanished into black mist and I let out a scream.

I woke up screaming. Grace calmed me down. I was sweating and I wanted to cry, but I don't cry infront of people. That was the way I had been. I thought of Tori. She needs help. She wasn't meant to be like this. She was under something.

Who was her dad? Who is Tori? What pain does she hide? Why does she hate humans other than them creating Nightmares? Can I change her back? Did she also lose someone that she hopes is alive? Why is she changed? Do I love her to care? My mind was spinning.

"Grace I need to think. Can you uh go?" She nodded, but looked hurt.
I looked down. I thought I loved Grace. Wow dude you totally blew that one. Gee thanks I thought I hit the buzzer beater with that girl. I mentally talked back to myself.  I stared up at the ceiling and saw weird faces. One looked like my social studies teacher. I shivered at the thought. I looked at the pistol next to my bed. I sighed and roamed the halls. I just wanted to get away. I could hear a voice like silk that was singing. 

The world closes in and my heart is no longer beating.
You had all I am and now you saw the true monster.
You left me alone and now I'm gone. You killed me
I let the demon control me.
The demon has got me and now you shall never see me again.
The demon controls me. I'm on my knees. Save me Save me.
The light is fading that I'm chasing.

The voice faded out and disappeared. I looked down. It sounded like Tori. I turned the corner to see Tori with her blade in her hands and blood coming from her arm. She looked at me.

"Silly human. Came to play. I guess my voice is pretty to attract a human." Tori smiled evilly.
I was trembling that Tori looked like she was the one shaking.
"Tori stop. It's me Jay. Jayson Goods. Angel stop." I stuttered.
She smirked and licked her crimson red lips. Her fangs seemed to sparkle in light.
"Well well a beggar. I like that. So Jay. Ah Jay now I remember the boy who saved my life from the Nightmare. Hmmm guess I need to spare you." she sighed.
"Tori what happened to you!? Where is the love, kind, happy girl that you were?" I asked trying not to freak out.
"Love, kindness, happiness? Excuse me but I don't do any of that. Your mortal and I am not. I am a demon. I kill. I-" I cut her off.
I screamed "Cut that bullshit! You changed! You need to come back! Tori please come back from this evilness! This isn't you!" I slapped her.

She looked into me and I swear if looks could kill she would kill me. Then the weirdest thing happened. She looked normal. I smiled then the light returned into her slit eyes.

I saw Grace that had a dagger pointed to hit Tori. I acted quickly by tackling Tori as the knife whizzed past my head slightly cutting it.
"How could you! How could you love this demon Jay! I was your one and only!", Grace was screaming.
"Calm down Grace, just calm down." I told the hysterical girl. Tori got up.
"She is dead" Tori said.

Before I could do anything Tori had Grace pinned down and Grace was screaming. I watched. I felt happy that Tori was doing what she is doing. Grace deserves this. Tori finished, but Grace was alive.
"Why did you keep her alive? You're a vamp aren't you?"
Tori smirked. "I save some for later human. Thanks for the save" Tori went kiss my cheek but I pulled away.
"I want the old Tori back." I said sternly.
She chuckled evilly. "That girl's gone. I sealed her away. I'm the side she was hiding. See ya later Jay." Tori said as she walks past me and a note hits my hand. "Help me." Tori whispers as she walks away.

The lights fade out as she walks under them and then come back on when she's gone. I looked at the note to read it.
Dear Jay,
I need help. My dead father has made me the daughter he wants me to be. A killer. The Tori you see now is trying to kill humans. If you must KILL me. I can't tell  you about my father. Get Jeb. He will be the only one to stop this. Please hurry because I may kill him if he makes it look like he knows how to stop Tori. If you stop this then I will tell you about myself. Please hurry. I don't have much time to keep fighting back. I am growing weak. Please help me. Jay I really like you. Please help me. Please.
-Tori

I saw a blood  in the corner of the paper. Why was there blood? What created that? Her writing finally made sense. She  was under a spell. I didn't know what to do. She wants me to kill her if needed. I can't do that. I need to find Jeb. I ran to where Jeb was and gave him the note.

Jeb had a few wrinkles and a white beard along with a white hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had kind brown eyes, but is scary on how well built he was. Jeb looked to be 50 or 60, but I didn't ask for his real age since he was a vamp. He had on a black t-shirt and regular jeans with some black work boots.
"Jeb what do we do?" I asked desperately after I showed him the note.
He looked at me and studied my face. I was shaking. Jeb was smoking and blew out smoke as he looked into my eyes.
"Kid what we do is simple. Bring the Princess some love into her life. She needs a kiss by the one she loves got it."
I nodded.
"But uh sir who does she love? I thought she lost the man she loved." I said respectfully. This made Jeb give a hearty laugh. I jumped a little. "Kid yer a guy so I see how ye missed this. She means ya otherwise ye wouldn't have this note. Ha Kid ya gotta have this right. Have fun." Jeb said.

There was something he wasn't telling me.

"What are you hiding. You think I'm dead so what's the catch." Jeb made another booming laugh. " Yer smart Kid. Fine I'll tell ya. Ye gotta get 'er when she isn't in 'er evil state.  That's how ya'll get 'er back" He spoke. He talked kind of like an old boat captain.
I ran to find Tori. She needed me. I will be there for her. I'll get her back. My thought screamed Tori hold on! I'm going to get you back. I promise. Just hold on!