Chapter 17

Tori

    I had forgotten myself as I gave into my vampire side. I had to let him and we became one. My mate, my knight, my partner, my everything. I let him into the who I was. I let him take me on a ride of a lifetime.
    *                 *                    *                      *                        *

I woke up against my knight's chest. His breath was slow and steady as he slept. I got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. This was love and I felt so happy. I brushed the hair away from his face and he opened his eyes slowly revealing the dark hazel eyes that looked into mine. Jay smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. I closed my eyes and he pulled me onto him. I sat on his abdomen and blushed as his hand stroked down my arm. He laughed and sat up making me fall into his lap. I never noticed how big he got. His shoulders were broad and wide. All of Jay's muscles were toned and bludging. I traced one of his arm muscles and then traced the two puncture marks. Jay groaned a little and I kissed right under his jaw. We sat there staring at each other for what felt like hours. I blocked everything out. Kal, my mom, Nightmares, Death, war, everything. There was only Jay and me.

The door got kicked down ruining everything. There standing was my damn brother who has the talent in entering at the wrong moment. I threw a pillow at hitting Kyle in the face. His green eyes glittered with laughter. "Look at you little sis. Got all excited and look the beds all messed up. Looks like you two were sly" I felt my face get all hot.
"Shut up Kyle." I said annoyed.
Kyle laughed, "Didn't know you had that in ya little sis. Snappy snappy. Or should I say sucky sucky?"
I growled "Back off Kyle, or you may find your head with my sword in it."
"You can't do that. You'd miss me too much." I laughed and nodded. He's right.
Kyle's green eyes grew darker and that meant bad news. I looked into his eyes and nodded. Nightmares were getting closer to the walls and starting to become curious. That wasn't good for me. They were starting to smart up. Something was controlling them and I knew it. I just didn't know who, but I'd find out. Jay slipped on his shirt and looked at me. I grabbed daddy's sword. No one really knew about Seki. Not even mom. She only knew it was a sword. I smirked a little. I guess I'd have some more ooze on my hand.

I walked down the hall to see my cousins. Well sorta cousins. They are like my cousins.It's messed family stuff.

Liv-chan (Olivia Isuki) was 5 "4 and Asian. Her eyes were a dark purple and always had on an anime t-shirt or something. She has a tattoo in the shape of the Nightcore symbol from Akame Ga Kill. Her ends were dipped in a dark purple and wore purple stud earrings.  She didn't wear a lot of makeup but wore a light purple shadow, black eyeliner, and mascara. Liv-chan was younger than me, but just as deadly. Her weapon was a giant pair of scissors that Death made for her. The weapon was 6 feet roughly and had a little panda with a purple bow to keep the two silver blades connected. Liv-chan was like a ninja and you never knew when or where she was going to show up. She's the person I'm closest with. We always fought side by side in battle or just simply killing off a giant village, whatever it was, Liv-chan was my go to gal for bloodbath fun.

Miki-chan (Mikayla Murasame)is 5"6. She knew exactly how to plan things and when to strike. Miki-chan had two daggers that used her swift cunning mind to kill things such as Nightmares. She doesn't enjoy the kill like Liv-chan and I do, but she loves to strike down the dead. Miki-chan is the "good little vampire" for our squad and does her best to keep us calm. Miki-chan is a pretty girl too. A little older by a few months actually, but taller. She wore jeans that were faded, a soccer tee and sneakers. Her hair was a light brown and she had beads on a strand of hair. Her hair went a little past her jawline and curled under it just the slightest. Miki-chan was also a sniper. Don't mess with this girl when she was hidden and had a sniper. Otherwise you can call yourself dead when you're in range. Miki-chan's eyes were a soft brown but turned black when she was pissed, which by the way was very unlikely. She had the ability to control her anger and not let it out. I was jealous that Miki-chan could do that, yet I was a pistol who couldn't keep the damn safety on.

The there was Faith-chan (Faith Carrie). She was oldest out of the four of us and was 5"5. Faith-chan had a pixie haircut with tips dyed red and solid brown. She had a slim face and was built like a lacrosse goalie. Her eyes are a mix of green and blue. Faith-chan's weapon is a bow staff. Probably doesn't seem like much but she knows how to kick ass with it and put you on it. Faith-chan was the more powerful weapon wise if it got charged up with the power it could shoot a light that would kill anything, even me. We defended her until she was ready to let the power go and kill things. Guess you could say that we are insane but does it look like I honestly care? Nope. Faith-chan and I were the closest to each other. We communicated  better than most people do. I tell her what's coming and she gets ready or it's the other way around, either way we have each others backs.

All three of us talked for a few minutes. We laughed and hugged each other. I wanted to know how my other safe houses were, and they wanted to know how it was being a queen. My answer was simple. Boring. Faith-chan said she found her mate and we all squealed. They looked at me and I pointed to the dork in the corner. They smiled and nodded in approval. Jay walked over with all his knightly-ness and looked at the girls. Liv-chan spoke up and I swear I saw a flicker of fear go through his eyes. "If you hurt my cousin, then theses scissors will be going up a place where the sun don't shine, and you won't ever have your own offspring." Jay shivered and responded "Don't worry Princess Olivia, I swear to it, I'll protect Tori from anything dangerous that needs to be stopped." Liv-chan lost it after he said princess so I had to explain to her he meant it in a respectful way because she is one! Faith-chan laughed and Miki-chan just eyed Jay down. He looked at me for help, but I walked away. Family is family so they have to give him tests.

I walked to the training room. It was my place where I could think and prepare for battle, considering I'd be leading the army which was terrifying. I'd have to lead people to their death. What could I do if they got killed? I picked up weights and started lifting them. I was only in a black and purple Under Armor sports bra and black running shorts. My hair dangled down my back as I worked out. I felt the Hunger tug, but left it. I would feed the hungry cat later when it needed food. The weights weren't heavy enough. Sometimes I wish I didn't have that vampire strength or was one at all. It may seem crazy, but being human would be easier. My life was not easy like you think. All I knew was how to kill. I could feel the fire in the pit of my stomach. I knew she was coming soon. I didn't know who she was, but I knew she was bad for the world when she comes and I'd have to fight the girl inside me. Not fun, but it's my job as queen. I just needed to figure out a way for her to be destroyed, without killing me. Sounds easy, but daddy knew I'd die. He just didn't know how or what would kill me which may seem extreme, but he knew I'd make it through so that means I have to. I can't let my dead father down again. Never again. My vision ran red as blood escaped through my eyes and hit the floor. Alone I was strong and with others I am weak. I don't trust anyone. Not even my mate or cousins. I can't risk it. And I won't.