twelve; bad food and date talk

"But dreams aren't memories!" Stiles tried to persuade Scott as we all take a seat at the lunch table.

I look around quickly for my sister, but she is no where to be seen.

"Then it wasn't a dream! Something happened last night and I don't know what.."

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles says annoyed at the mention of the Hale.

"Uh, because he's super hot. Plus, we had raised around this type of thing Stiles. My guess is he knows some stuff." I take a bite of my food wishing I had brought lunch from home.

"And because, the night of the full moon, he wasn't change, he was in total control. I was running around in the middle of the night, attacking some total innocent guys." Scott shakes his head at the thought of hurting someone.

"You don't know that!"

"I don't not know it! I can't go out with Allison, I have to cancel."

"Yeah, sounds great to me." I give him a smile, but he returns it with a stink eye.

"No! You're not cancelling, okay? You're not going to cancel your entire life. We'll figure it all out.."

Lydia suddenly plops down at the table scaring me and shocking Stiles into silence.

Which from what I've learned about Stiles so far, is a bard thing to do.

"Figure what out?" Lydia snoops into the last bit of our conversation sending me an award winning smile.

My small one disappears as Stiles finds a lame excuse, "Er... Homework!"

Stiles leans over to me and whispers, "Why is she sitting with us?" I give him a shrug and continue to eat my food.

Allison and two other boys take a seat at the crowded table. I notice one of the boys is a guy named Danny from my Chemistry class. He's actually one of the very tolerable people in this school.

"Get up!" Jackson commands to the unknown guy and waits for him to move.

"Why don't you ever ask Danny to get up?" He asks annoyed.

"Because I don't star his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny laughs and I'm guessing him being gay comes in handy for situations like these.

After the guy leave Jackson takes his seat.

Danny is the first to speak up, "So I heard it was some kind of an animal attack... Probably a cougar."

"I heard it was a mountain lion."Jackson says matter of factly and I roll my eyes.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia speaks up, but when Jackson gives her a weird look she back tracks. "Isn't it?"

Lydia is obviously extremely intelligent and it's sad that a douche bag like Jackson holds her back.

"Who cares? It was probably a homeless who were gonna die anyway." Jackson rolls his eyes.

"Wow, I am so impressed with the amount of sympathy you have. Truly mind blown." He gives me a dirty look, but I quickly give him a bright and sugary smile.

Stiles continues to look at his phone before takings, "Actually I just found out who it is, check it out!"

He turns the screen to face us and I watch the news woman on the tiny phone.

"The sheriff department won't speculate on the details of the incident, but confirmed that the victim, Garrisson Meyers, did survive at the attack ! Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in a critical conditions."

Scott leans back quickly, "Wait, I know this guy!"

"You do?" Allison asks looking between him and a picture of the victim.

"Yeah, I used to take his bus when I went to see my dad. He was the driver."

Lydia sighs and changes the subject quickly, "Can we talk about something more fun, please? Like...oh, where are we going tomorrow night?" She asks turning to Allison who looks completely startled. "You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?"

"Oh, hum... We haven't decided what we were gonna do..." Allison gives Scott a look and shakes her head lightly. I try to hold back my laugh and put my hand over my mouth.

"Well, I'm not a big fan of watching lacrosse videos but if the four of us are going out... We're doing something fun."

Scott looks to Allison, "Hanging out? Like... The four of us? Do you... wanna go out with... them?" He slowly pronounces each fragment of the sentence.

"Yeah, I guess it... sounds fun." I lean back and watch the entire situation crumble.

"Abby, you can come too!" Lydia says and the smirk on my face drops as quick as it came.

"Oh, no no no. No thanks. Even though the sound of this for sure doesn't make me want to stab myself in the face , I already have plans." I shake my head quickly hoping she drops it fast.

"You do?" Almost of all of them ask and Allison sounds the most confused. Okay, so your girl doesn't get out a lot damn.

"Yes, I'm going to see someone. But, I'm sure you guys will have loads of fun."

Jackson picks up his fork before talking, "You know what else should be fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork!"

Lydia rolls her eyes and grabs his arm, "What about a bowling? You love to bowl!"

"Yeah, with actual competition,"

Allison's competitive side starts to shine as she leans forward, "How do you know we're not actual competition?" She turns to Scott, "You can bowl, right?"

"Sort of..." Scott shrugs looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson challenges.

Scotts eyes narrow as he glares at Jackson, "Yes! In fact, I'm a great bowler!"

I look to Stiles and notice the look he is giving Scott. I should try to see if Allison will record the train wreck that will be their double date.