sixteen; with my teeth

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there," I lean forward between the two front seats again and look at the blood dripping down Derek's hand.

"Almost where?" I look between the two and try to figure out where Stiles would even be taking a dying and bleeding werewolf.

"His house?" I give Stiles a look before smacking his arm. I jump slightly when Derek turns and glares at him.

"What? No, you can't take me there!" I grip the seat as Stiles pulls the jeep to the side of the road. He quickly turns the key and shifts in his seat to slightly face us.

"I can't take you to your own house?" He looks between us wide eyed and I slowly start to shake my head.

"What are we supposed to do if someone comes there? Are you ready to take on a bunch of werewolf hunters because I'll be busy getting the hell out of there before anyone sees me."

I watch as his 'you guys are being ridiculous' look turns into his 'wow I probably should of thought of that' look.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" This time we both turn to face Derek waiting for his answer to the obvious question. I look at him worriedly as he slowly reaches to his sleeve.

"Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What the hell do you mean 'last resort'?!" I question as he pulls up the sleeve covering his wound. Both me and Stiles reel back at the ugly sight of the bullet.

"Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out!" I roll my eyes before hitting Stiles again, slightly harder.

"Stiles would you shut up? You give me headaches."

"Start the car. Now." Derek's eyes turn slightly murderous as his voice grows more strained. I feel slightly bad for Stiles although that pity disappears as he speaks again.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."I give Stiles my best 'you are a complete idiot' look as I slowly start to push myself into the backseat.

"Stiles, maybe you should just start the car and drive..before you can't drive.."

"Oh, come on Abby! What can he possibly do to me-"

Derek slowly lifts his eyes and I watch as his lip twitches in annoyance, "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out-with my teeth." Stiles grunts agitated before turning the key in the ignition and pulling back onto the road.

"Well this is fun."