twenty two; better yoda I be

"Scott did what?!" I asked again watching Stiles stare angrily at the desk. Apparently Scott and Allison rolled up to teacher parent night late as hell and there was a legit mountain lion in the parking lot.

Yeah, an actual mountain lion.

"He could have helped my dad, but instead my dad was hit by a car," He says glaring even more. "I mean it's just some tissue damage, but still."

I open my mouth to say something else, but the sight of Scott walking into the classroom stops me. I turn to Stiles with wide eyes and I notice the annoyance on his face increase double fold.

Scott gave me a worried look and I just shake my head slowly. He was in deep and I cannot help him. He slowly slides into the desk next to Stiles before talking.

"Oh, come on! Still not talking to me?" He sighs and looks down. "Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big? You know I feel really bad about it, right?"

I look between the two like I'm watching a tennis match and I wait for Stiles to offer up a response.

"Okay."

"What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and that I went to Derek for help?" Scott quietly says leaning in closer to us. At the mention of Derek I feel my eyebrow rise.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you," Stiles tells him while crossing his arms. I roll my eyes at the two. Obviously this won't last much longer because Stiles will never be able to withstand not talking to Scott.

It stays quiet for a few more seconds before the bell rings and I look at Stiles expectedly.

He quickly sits up and faces Scott, "What did he say? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

I laugh quietly and shake my head. I knew Stiles wasn't going to last.

Scott nods and gives us both a look that says he has no idea what to do.

"Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

I shrug my shoulders lightly before talking, "I mean, okay maybe that idea doesn't sound great, but he's just trying to help. Right?"

Scott nods lightly at what I'm saying, but Stiles turns and gives me a light glare. I just shrug again before looking away.

Or not.

"That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott continues on and I roll my eyes slightly.

I feel like the best option to figuring out how to be a werewolf would be getting help from the guy who was born a werewolf.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asks rhetorically.

"I don't know and I don't think he does either."

"Alright, well when are you supposed to see him again?"
I ask him. Maybe we could try to figure out a plan before everything gets out of control.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"Alright, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then," Stiles mumbles in thought.

"To do what?" Scott asks saying my own thought out loud. What could Stiles possibly do?

"To teach you myself."