Capter 3.

Elizah's P.O.V

I hated my house. I know u say that a lot, but it's true. Every night 5:00 sharp my dad goes crazy and gets all over me. It's a nightmare. I need to get away. But I can't leave.  Only one more hour after this and you get to go home yay! I thought sarcastically. 

Mr. Jenkins my language arts teacher starts the lesson.

"Alright everyone, for this unit we are going to start off with a partner project. I have already picked your partners."

I had my fifth hour with all three of them Jack, Jay and Alison. Then there was Ezra the popular guy in school. He was rich, but he wasn't a bad boy, he was just an amazing person I guess. I don't really care about the social world.

"Alright, to start us off  we have Jay and hmmm oh right Jay and Elena. Jack and Alison." He continued while I waited to have my name called "And finally we have Elizah and Ezra. Great. We have 20 minutes left of class use this time to brain storm."

Holy crap. What the fucking hell do I do now. Men, boys they scare me now, because of my dad.

"Hey, your house or mine."

"Umm you decide"
My eyes are turned away staring at my folder.

"Well first. Hi I'm Ezra Jonathan. You are?"

"Elizah. Elizah Mason."

"Oh I'm friends with your brothers and your friend."

"I know. I see you with them a lot."

I bit my tung, to keep me from crying. UGGH crying. That is the one thing I seem to constantly do.

"I think we'll go to your house. Does that sound good."

"I don't live with my brothers you know that right?"

"Umm yeah Jay talks about you a lot. He loves you a lot."

A silent tear falls from my eye. I look up at Ezra. Whoa, his eyes are intense. A gorgeous shade of green.

"Yeah my house sounds good. We'll take the bus. It's easier than directing."

"That's great cuz I got my car taken away."

RIIINNGG!

Time to go. I get up. But Ezra grabs my wrist. I hiss from the pain shooting up my arm. Damn it he hardly touched me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask you if you were ok. I hate when people cry."

"Yeah I'm fine thanks"

I turn on my heel and go. When I get to my locker, someone comes up from behind me. I breath in sharply. I'm terrified I knew that sent way to well. My dad is here. I turned slowly to meet his disgusting gaze.

"Hello, I missed you."

"Your drunk leave me alone school isn't over."

With that he gripped my wrist and whipped me away towards the unisex bathroom at the way end of the hallway. He threw me inside. I hit the wall, my stuff went everywhere. He locked the door turned around and he did what he does when he's near me. In the middle of his assault, he grabbed something metal I don't know what it was but it was sharp enough to cut. I cried and cried in pain. He finally stopped, threw me to the floor and left. For a few my minutes I just sat there balling.

Then I got up, got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I went back to my locker, I open it to find the hate papers. I shrank to the floor and started to cry again. I picked up the papers. Then I realized I was bleeding. Badly. The bell rang school was out. I panicked, luckily I had a sweater in my locker. I covered my self. I was loosing a lot of blood I started feeling light headed. Then strong arms rapped around me keeping from falling.

"ELIZAH!!"

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Jay and Alison. Then nothing I just saw black.
---------------------
Jay's P.O.V

I walked out of my sixth hour and walked to Elizah's locker Alison texted saying she wasn't in class. She never skipped. Something was wrong. As I got closer I saw her. She was frightened then she grabbed a sweater from her locker and put it on. Then she started to wobble, she started to fall over. I saw Alison coming too, I'm guessing she saw it too. I caught Elizah just in time but then I opened her sweater and saw blood everywhere. I heard Alison screaming something. I couldn't think I just held Elizah. Who did this to her.
--------
We got her to the hospital and they took away her bleeding body. I had blood everywhere so I went to the bathroom to clean up. My mom and dad both came hours later. I was crying. My mom was talking to some nurses. Probably hoping to hear really bad news. Ezra also came.

"Jay Mason. Your sister wants to see you. Room 34 please."

"Alright thank you."

I jumped up. But then I felt a hand on my arm.

"Honey don't go. She is not your family anymore. Her dad is here he will take care. Your hour is up, as well."

I couldn't care less. I tore away from her. And sped to room 34. I saw her pale, bruised, cut, and broken. I also saw that my dad was sitting by her bed, holding her hand.

"We are not moving anymore. Who did this to you?"
Is he actually worried about her? I thought as I watched their conversation unfold.

"Ok and d-dad I c-can't t-tell y-you."

I wanted to cry. But then I was ripped out of the room before I could get any closer. Officers. That fucking restraining order. God. I walked back to the lobby and didn't even look at my mom. I went home. I felt like I was the one bled out. I loved my sister, and I could do nothing for her. I wept the rest of the night.
___________________________
I just wanted to let everyone that, none of this happened to me. I wanted to clear that up because most people write from true experiences so yeah.

Thanks 😘

-wonder_swan-😊