Chapter 19.

Jackson's P.O.V

I felt sick, and completely well honestly a mix of emotions. Right now I was having a family conversation with Jay and my mom.

"Jackie. What do you think?"

"Huh? About what?" I asked. She shook her head before replying.

"I said, What if we tried talking to Elizah's dad about her living situation."

"He won't budge, they're moving soon I think by the end of this week, well that's what Cole told me." I was pissed off that Cole didn't tell me his mom was marrying my ex-dad. In case you were wondering Cole is my boyfriend.

"Wait, Elozah is moving. Where?!"

"Well we are in South Carolina and she is moving about 16 ish hours away. Can you guess where?"

"Umm no."

"Michigan. God, Michigan Cole has to leave too! This sucks."

"Yeah and now Elizah won't talk to us so we won't be able to say goodbye. We really fucked up this time Jack."

I sighed "Yeah we fucked up big time Jay. She'll probably completely shut is out again and never talk to us, never show any emotion what so ever, and she most likely will stare off into space also she will start to move like really slowly, it's like she'll be dead Jay. And it's all our fault. We suck shit."

Shes' my twin sister, I cannot believe I used her best friend, and lied to her, and kept stuff from her, and I payed someone to date her. I'm so stupid. Well all of us are stupid. Everyone close to her is stupid. Just plain idiots. I are we going to face her tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to look at her state tomorrow.

"We're shit brothers." Jay states. I hum in response. Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said as I got up from the table. I walked to the door thinking of who might come over this late. And I was shocked to see George my dad or old dad.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss after finding out that he was the one that made Elizah suffer for years. But he looked mad. "Why do you look so pissed?" I hissed again. He just pushed past me and into the dining room.

"You, tried taking Elizah away from me. Then you give up! After you promised her you would never give up! What the hell is wrong with you! And Jay and Jackson and two other most important people in her life broke promises too! You all destroyed her. She has given up! I know she is planning something!" I walked into the dining room and see George standing, and fuming. Wait we destroyed her after everything he's done to her.

"How dare you say that after everything you've done to her for the past few years, you come here tell us we destroyed her! What the hell!"

He glared at me, and scoffed "yes I did do those things, but I'm a completely different story I destroyed her physically you destroyed her emotionally. Again, after everything that has happened, I bet she has gone through more emotional and physical pain her her 18 years of living, than a 85 year old has had in their whole life!"

"Who's fault is that!?" Jay butts in.

"ALL OF OURS! WE ALL HAVE DESTROYED HER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER EITHER OUT OF LOVE OR PAIN WE HURT HER MORE THAN ANYONE EVER SGOULD HAVE! WE ALL DID THIS TO HER! All of us. Her damage is caused because of us." I don't think I've ever heard my mom scream so much. It kind of scared me.

I sighed "I just don't know what we're going to do." I really didn't, I was so confused my brain hurt from trying to figure all this out.

------------------

When we walked into school, I was surprised when I saw Elizah at her locker. I went up to her and saw something in the back of her locker that scared the shot out of me. It was a calendar with absolutely nothing on it, except the date that was labeled 'The day my life shattered like a glass jar that was the owned away' we ruined her life.

"Jack we should get going to homeroom. Family stuff can wait."

That is when Elizah slowly turned around, and I saw exactly what I was hoping I wouldn't see. Her blank expressionless face and empty eyes. She shut us out, she won't talk to us, and I'm hoping she will forgive us and be happy, I miss her smile so much now. And it's my fault that I'm not seeing it now. She slowly walked away and down the hall. Then I turned away and went to my homeroom.

-------------------
Ezra's P.O.V

Right now we are all in fifth hour at lunch I didn't see Elizah which means she didn't eat which means she is starving herself again. Right now she is just string down at her textbook not moving just staring.

"Elizah, Elizah," Mrs.Jenkins walked up to Elizah's table and tapped her arm.

"Elizah!" Finally Elizah looked up slowly and blankly looked at the teacher. "What is the answer to question 32." She asked impatiently. Please speak say something anything. I need to hear your voice.

But she just pushed out her chair and walked to the front of the classroom and wrote on the board the answer.

"Good, but next time just say it so we don't waist any more time." Elizah just went back to her seat without any response.

"Alright everyone well we are going to do group projects for the next week or two. I've already assigned you to groups. There will be certain people for certain jobs. To start us off we have, May- the brains,Jason and Hayden are the speakers, kody, your job is to organize the presentation, and Josie you will be the beauty as in you will finish the project by adding beauty to it." I didn't listen to the rest of the groups until the last one which was mine. "And last but certainly not least we have Allison the beauty, Jack is the organization, Ezra and Jay your two are the speakers, and for the brains you will have Elizah! Now get into your groups and get to work!" We all looked at each other well Jack, Jay and Allison and I all looked at each other. We were in a group with Elizah. She got up from her seat, went to the trash and threw prices of paper away, then she came over to us, and she was crying she had red eyes and water in her cheeks. But her eyes held no emotion, and neither did her face.

"Alright well first we need the facts to start off with and the sooner we get them the better! Right?!" Allison said with fake enthusiasm. She liked at Elizah with a smile, a hopeful smile. And for a second I could read and emotion in Elizah's eyes, hurt. What did we do? My thoughts were interrupted before they could continue.

"Right Ezra?" I nodded and looked back at Elizah. I held my breathe waiting for her to reply. But she didn't she just went back to her seat and grabbed a paper. Then walked back to us. She handed the paper to Jackson since he is to do his job after her. He looked shocked.

"What?" I asked. And Elizah walked away. I wanted to go after her and hug her and hold her in my arms and tell her that I loved her and that I was sorry. But I knew I couldn't do that so I went back to Jack.

"She, she already planned everything. Every detail and every fact is here. The design she is suggesting is smart and easy. Wow!"

Then the bell ran, but before I left the room I went to the trash can a picked out the papers Elizah threw away and they were drawings, one of Jays face my face Jacksons face and Allison's face and at the bottom of each one there was a message. The same words were written. 'They are my home, the people I love most and they left me, I. Am. Worthless.' 

_________________________

Updated again😂

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😘😊