Chapter 11.

Elizah's P.O.V

The past few weeks have flown by like crazy. Ezra and I have been dating for almost an entire month. I was at my locker drowning myself in all the happy moments that I've had with Ezra so far, and then I felt someone staring at me. I slowly turned around to face a very angry Tammy.

"Umm... Do you need something?" I gave her my sassy slash confused look.

"No not really just hmmm what was it. Oh to tell you to get off Ezra your totally not right for him."

"Ha and you are?!" She glared at me with a very intense amount of anger.

"Listen Elizah Ezra is mine he will always be mine and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Other than the fact that he chose me over you." I then made my stance less passive and more assertive.

"Just ok let me just list off the reasons why you will never me right for Ezra. First, you are so clingy I cringe. Second, you have major problems even though I don't know them I know that you are messed up. Third, you act like a helpless bunny weak and sad. Fourth, you are just ugly, I mean do you even look at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house. You are not worth any of his time you're just way too ugly for him." I looked at her in a challenging and intense way. Coming up with my comeback while holding back scorching tears of anger and sadness.

"First of all Tammy the last time I checked ugly began with U. Second of all to be pretty I do not need to resort to being a complete slut so get off my back and leave the judgment to Ezra." And with that j walked away to my third hour class.
----------

By the time I got to class I was 5 minutes left because I had to run to the bathroom. To hide my tears, the tears that refused to stop. My eyes were bloodshot and I kept hiccuping. I'm such an idiot I let Tammy's words get to me, and I actually questioned why Ezra was with me. I mentally face palmed myself for being to naive. I walked in to class and slowly my teacher turned away from teaching the lesson to look at me along with the rest of the class, along with Ezra and Tammy. She wore a victorious smile and her eyes were raging with humor. Mr Travis cleared his throat to get my attention the had drifted to the floor trying to conceal my embarrassment.

"Do you have a tardy slip?" I'm guessing that he already saw my bloodshot and puffy eyes because he time was soft and light.

"N-no I-I'm *deep breath* s-sorry I'm l-late." I choked back another sob when Tammy's words range through my head  again. Mr Travis looked at me and then slowly walked over to me.

"If you want to take a few more minutes to yourself that is ok with me. I'm sure what ever is upsetting you, will go away soon enough. Okay."

I couldn't reply with actual words so I just nodding quickly and ran out of the room. I went back to my locker and threw my bag inside and ran to the closest bathroom. I closed the door and shrank to the floor, I pulled my knees up to my chest and toyed to slow my breathing, but that only let Tammy's words shout and bounce around in my head. My panic attack grew and soon erupted through my mouth, loud done and short fast breaths came from my mouth. My tears became too much and soon completely swallows my face. Two minutes went by. My breathing slowed but my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I had a massive headache and I just wanted to go home. I got up from my place and felt extremely heavy, crying drained me. I went out of the bathroom and walked to my class and when stepped foot into the class my teacher looked up and immediately worry stretched across his features. He walked up to me slowly.

"Mr Travis I called my dad and he is going to pick me up soon so I'm going to wait by my locker till he gets here. Can you inform the office for me please."