Chapter 8.

Elizah's P.O.V

"ELIZAH!" My mom ran over to the door to open it before she broke the door trying to get in. She looked at me angrily. "Mom."

"Iza." I. A sudden instant she went from anger to relief and hugged me. I started to cry. We shrank to the floor and she kept rubbing my back and saying "shhhh shhhh baby it's ok."

"Mom I'm so sorry I didn't tell you dad was cheating I-I wanted everyone to stay together like we promised I was so stupid. I'm so so sorry mom."

"Elizah I forgive you. I'm sorry. I don't hope that you hate yourself. Every night the words I said to you four years ago are on replay in my head I started to hate myself. I do love you. Baby, I'm so sorry."

I cried even harder. Then it hit me my dad is never going to let me leave the beatings with get harder.

"Iza, tell me the truth how long has George been a-abusing you. And r-raping you?"
I took a deep breath. George is my dad.

"About two years. But the raping started a few months ago."

Then she started crying. I hugged her instead of her hugging me and she collapsed in my arms balling.

"Mom do you blame yourself?"

"Yes. Yes Iza I do. If I hadn't let go of you then you would be safe from that ugly bastard."

"Mom you can't tell anyone. Especially the police. I know what he does is wrong and disgusting but, he is still my father and I don't want him to have a life sentence."
She sits up, looked up at me right in the eyes and then holds my face with both her hands.

"I'm going to fight for you baby. Ok I will do as you ask but if I see any more painful marks anywhere on your body I will make sure he gets what he deserves. Alright."

Then Jay comes through the door and sees our little intimate moment. The the biggest smile grows across his face.

"Mom does this mean she is coming home with us and staying."

She stands up and looks at me as if asking if it's ok to tell him. I vigorously sake my head no.

"No she won't be, but she will be coming home as soon as possible. Once I have full custody of her."

Jay then gives her a big hug.

"Elizah can I see something in the bathroom with for a quick second? Please."

"Sure." I lead my mom over to the bathroom. "Turn around. Now." She demands. I do as directed and she lifts my shirt all the way up to my shoulders and gasps. She sees the scars and still fresh whip marks. The thing is my dad abuses the front of me by slapping, punching, cutting etc. and on my back he takes his long brown leather whip and whips my back.

"Oh my fucking God. Elizah did he do this to you?" She asked the question that an obvious answer. "Yes. He did. What else did you expect."
She put my shirt down and turned me so that I was looking at her. "I will get you out of here before graduation. Now that is a promise I am keeping. Understand."

"Yes. I understand. I love you mom."
She took me in her arms again and the whispers "I love you too baby. Now let's go back down stairs."

"Ok"

When we get down stairs everyone looks at us and the first thing I notice is that both of my brothers are smiling from ear to ear. Then Jack comes at me and into a big hug. Then Ezra comes up to me.

"Hey, can uh talk to you for a second in private please."

"Yeah, sure."

He pulls me into the bathroom.

"Elizah. I know that this will or might be weird but I need to ask you something?"

"Okaaaay?"

"Would you consider going on a date with me?"

I didn't even have to think about this, I decided awhile ago I wanted to date him. I must have been thinking for too long because he started to leave the bathroom, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him close to me. I put my left hand on his right cheek and my other hand is pulled behind me holding his wrist. He looks at me confused, and then I kiss him. He returns it quickly. I pull away slightly and say "Ezra, I would love to go on a date with you. Only if it means I'm your girlfriend." I say it sternly looking at him staging in the eyes. Then he bends down wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. He makes it so out for heads are touching. He chuckles.

"Elizah, that's sounds wonderful."

I put my hands on his sides. Moving them up and down.

"So where are we going and when?" I look up at him. He grins, and lightly chuckles.
"I should probably ask your brothers of it's ok to date you though. And I was thinking the diner just out of town and then something like super cliché like a silent movie in a drive in theater or something. Does that sound ok?"

I stare stare at him. He just told me my dream date. Alison must have helped him. He chuckles again and brings me out of  my thoughts. "That would be ok right?" He looked worried, which made me laugh. "Yes, that is absolutely perfect. And Ezra?"

"Yeah."

"How long do you think we will last?"
He had a history of being a hardcore player.

"I don't know really. Umm but I hope more than a week or two weeks."

"Ok."

I lightly hug him and he hugs me back.

"We should get back before they think we are doing something we aren't."
I say into his chest.
"Yeah, your probably right." He laughs.
_________________________

You guys 1000 words. 😊

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😘