Chapter 23.

Jay's P.O.V

Elizah is awake. I repeat Elizah is awake. I was so happy when Ezra called telling me. But I was also really nervous and I think I wasn't the only one I could tell Allison was nervous because she kept bouncing up and down while shaking her hands. Or she would start to move her leg. And I could tell Jack was nervous because he kept looking around everywhere and twisting his fingers. Cole wasn't nervous and neither was Tammy because they were on Elizah's good side sort of before everything happened.

Right now we were all standing on the hallway waiting for Ezra to come out and tell us we could all go in. I looked around and saw my mom and George coming too along with Shana. I looked back dwarfs her room and then the door opened revealing Ezra.

"Ok, now you guys can come in." We all nodded and walked into the room. And there she was sitting up, looking out the window. Her jet black wavy hair flowing down to her lower back. She was oblivious at first but then Ezra cleared his throat causing her to look at him. Then I saw happiness flicker through her features before she looked at me and then Allison and then Jack.
She had the exact expression I was hoping she wouldn't, completely blank.

"Ezra I don't know who these people are," I looked over to Ezra he scratched his neck.

"She has amnesia, and only remembers me because I talked to her all the time over these 4 weeks."

"So that means she doesn't remember what happened!" I asked excitedly. He shook his head.

"No I told her everything that happened including the fact that she tried to kill her self." My excitement flew away. I looked back at Elizah and she frowned. Then started laughing. So did Ezra.

"Ha did you see their faces! It w-was p-priceless!" Elizah said between laughs.

Then everyone started laughing. Except me.

"What!? Why are you guys all laughing!" I asked.

"We just pranked you!" I remember you guys!" She then got out of her hospital bed and ran over to me, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I hugged her back tighter and closed my eyes letting my tears stream down my face. She pulled away slightly then put her hand on my face and wiped my tears away and gave me her beautiful smile.

"I love you Jay, I know you messed up. I did too, so I forgive you. C-can y-you pl-please forgive m-me?" She didn't even have to ask. And for what? Why would I even have to forgive her in the first place?

"Elizah, why would I even have to forgive you?" I asked as I looked straight into her big blue eyes. Her eyes weld up with tears and she buried her head in my chest before answering.

"I-I broke a-a prom-mise. I just couldn't f-find any other way to stop the pain. I'm sorry." She sighed. I pulled her head up with my fingers to make her look at me.

"I forgive you. I love you. I will always forgive you. I promise." She nodded.

"Umm guys can we have our moments now?" Allison asked. I laughed and so did Elizah. We reluctantly pulled away from each other so she could go apologize and forgive with Jackson and Allison and Tammy.

--------------Two weeks later-------------

Elizah's P.O.V

"Remember in 6th grade you through pie at that my John and then as you were walking away you slipped on the pie that fell to the floor and like slid across the floor." We all laughed at Ezra as his face turned pink at the memory.

We were all in my new bed room, or my old room since I'm living with my Mona now, sitting on my bed reminiscing our memories together. Now it was my turn to say a memory. I had the perfect one.