Chapter 12

Elizah's P.O.V

Ezra and I were currently on my couch in the living room. I was sitting on the opposite side of the couch facing him, we were both sitting cris-cross applesauce. Holding hands.

"Do you still want to know what Tammy said?" I looked away from our hands to look at him.

"Yes. Are you ready to tell me?"

"Yes, don't get mad. She, she just I don't know wants you back I guess." I was hoping he would let it go with that but he looked at me expectantly. He wanted me to continue.

"She said I was ugly, and not worth your time and effort. And that we were completely wrong for each other. I think I overreacted though I let her words get to me, and I shouldn't have." By now I was just staring down at our hands. I could tell he was thinking and going over my words in his head. He scooted closer to me unlinking our hands. He put his hands one my face and made me look at him. In his eyes I could see every emotion. He was upset. He was relieved. And I think he was confused.

"Do you believe anything that she said to you?" I could tell he half way knew my answer.

"Umm it depends on what part of her mini rant you want me not to believe."

"Elizah. Do you think that you are ugly and a waste of my time and effort."

Yes, sort of.

"Umm how do you want me to answer this. Truthfully or sugar coated. Right now I know that I do not want to lose you. And that I-I" how do I say what I want okay just spit it out and then since you will probably freak out that you said it, you most likely will run out. Elizah just say it.

"Ezra I-I th-think I-I yeeesh.... Ok. Ithinkihavefalleninlovewithyou......... No I know that I love you. Yeah Ezra Jonathan I love you!" I jumped up shocked at my own words. Alright this would be the time for you to leave to go catch your breathe before you have an anxiety attack. I listened to my thoughts and speed walked to the front door. When I got out side I went over to the railing and put my hands on it and bent over so I was now leaning on the edge. I took deep breathes while counting to 10 like three times. I then stood up straight and looked out onto the empty road.

"Elizah." I turned around to see Ezra standing just a few inches away from me. I gasped at the proximity between us. But Ezra quickly smashed his lips onto mine. I moved my hands up to his neck and his hands were on my back pulling me closer to him.

"Elizah, I love you too." With that he kissed me again.

_______________________

I know very short chapter. And I'm sorry for not updating very much lately but I've been really busy.

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😊😘