Chapter 9.

Ezra's P.O.V

I got home late. After all everything settled down we all were on the living room watching movies playing Baird games. And even though Elizah just smiled while all of us laughed, she was my girlfriend and she was absolutely beautiful when she smiled. I still can't believe I was able to be semi-serious when she kissed me and said she wanted to be my girlfriend on the inside I felt like a teenage girl that was having a fan-girl fit.

"I'M HOME!"

The only thing that answers was complete silence. Which means my family went out. Again. I went up to my room and decided to text Elizah.

Me: Hey, Wyd.

E: literally nothing. I'm kind of hugely tho. Isn't that funny. Haha, I'm usually not hungry like at all, haha I'm laughing so hard right now. 😂

Me: You don't laugh enough😔

E: I'm sorry I'm just not a big public laugher I guess.

Me: did everyone go home.

E: yeah now it's just me, myself and I

Me: so.... Do you know any good pick up lines. Like the really lame and cheesy ones.

E: haha hmmm not really I just know like the ones everyone knows and I know another one but it's not good like at all.

Me: tell me. Please.

E: okay. Haha. Are you barbecue sauce because you would go well with my meat. *says while pointing at self* haha I crack myself up.

Me: Oh. My. Gosh. That is so lame. But it's hilarious. 😂😂

E: hey. I have to go. But I'll talk to you lats haha.

Me: ok bye!

I put my phone on the charger and go to get my backpack to do my homework. When I come back I see that is have 9 new messages from. Tammy.

T: Ezra. I heard that you are now dating the hmm how do I say this, the moping bitch wad Mason. The one no one pays attention to. What is her name. Elizabeth. No, Elena. Nope that's not it either.

T: Oh I got it.

T: It's Elizah Mason.

T:EZRA ANSWER ME SHE HAS PROBLEMS.

T:EZRA

T: E

T:Z

T: R

T:A

Me: What?! You are PISSING me off right now. LEAVE ME ALONE!! I like Elizah and I think she seems great. She seems A LOT better than a complete SLUT or should I say cheating asshole slut like you. Leave. Me. Alone. Got it.

T: Whatever you are making a big mistake.

I turn my phone off and flop down on my bed and finally get to my homework.
-------------The Next Day----------------

I woke up to bright light in my face, I look over at my clock and see that it's 10:39 am shit I'm late for school. I slowly get up and walk to my bathroom and take a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and then go to my closet to get my clothes for the day. When I'm already I see a text from Elizah.

E: Ezra? Why aren't you at school, I was really looking forward to seeing you. Hmhmm my boyfriend. 😂😂 I love it.

I was going to text her back but I thought I would surprise her.

--------------

I get to school just in time the bell rings for lunch, I went to my locker first to drop of my stuff really quickly and then I speed walk to Elizah's locker and see her just staring at the back of it like its the most awful thing in the world. As I close enough for her to hear me I cleared my throat to make my presence known to her so that I didn't scare her. She turned around and as soon as she saw me her entire face lit up and a large smile came along her face. She ran up to me and gave me hug.

"Ezra, you can't do that anymore. You can't skip the first entire half of the school day. Wait, why did you skip? Are you hurt?!"

I chuckled we've only been dating for like a day and she already cares so much about me.

"Hello?!?"

"Oh right sorry, I went to bed late last night due to homework and I slept through my alarm. Sorry." I put my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.

"We should get some lunch. Or you should." The last part she mumbled think I wouldn't hear it, ha but I did.

"Nope, you are gong to eat just as much as I am." She looked up at me with an unreadable expression. But she had a weird kind of pain in her eyes, the same kind that my sister had when she was forced to eat. I moved my hands so that they were cupping her face. "Hey, we will take it slow let's get you some hmm yogurt?" She slightly nodded. I bent my head down to kiss her. When our lips touched the world melted away, I felt amazing to be with her. Then she pulled away causing me to out like a baby, causing her to laugh and grab my hand intertwining our fingers together. She was mine, I was hers.

___________________________
You guys I'm not the biggest fan of authors notes so I don't do ten very much at all, but if you like them then request them and I'll put them there for you guys.

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😘😊