Chapter 20.

WARNING: Sexual content in this chapter. (It's between Jack and Cole.)

Jack's P.O.V

You can do this. Yeah your just staying with your boyfriend for a little, while also trying to get your sister to talk to you. No problem. Not that hard either.

"Pfft I can do this." I waved my hand in the air dismissively, and knocked on the door.

I heard some shuffling before Cole opened the door.

"Hey, babe your early dinner doesn't start for like 30 minutes." I roiled my eyes and smirked.

"Soo I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend. Umm right now?" I asked jokingly. And he blushed. He's so cute.

"Well it's not me you have to worry about, and your staying the night and your mom and brother are coming at the right time right?"

"Yes, and who do I have to worry about?"

"Well I have to worry because every time any of us mention your names Elizah goes pale and doesn't talk to me for the rest of the day."

"Wait she talks to you guys!?"

"Umm no she talks to me. And laughs with me and smiles with me and cries with me and plays with me and gossips with me and UGGH she is just amazing. I love her!" I was shocked.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"Uh, what oh yeah I'm fine. Umm let's go to your room yeah!?" He smiles and quickly pecks me on the lips before grabbing my overnight bag and heading up the stairs to his room.
------------------

Now it was dinner. Jay and mom arrived just a few minutes ago and now the only noise you can hear it the metal forks scraping the glass plates. Everyone was finished eating except Elixah she hadn't touched her food. Close out one of his hands on one of hers and she jumped back making a loud noise with her chair, and for the first time in 3 weeks we saw an emotion in her eyes, but never one I would want to see. Fear.

"Eli are you okay?" My George asked.

She composed herself and slowly looked at him with, again, and completely emotionless face. They looked at each other for a few moments and then George cleared his throat.

"Mona, I understand you want full custody of Elizah, but after everything that has happened with you, Jay, Jackson, Allison and that boy what was his name?" He looked down as if in thought and then Cole said "Ezra.... Dad his name is Ezra." Did he just call him DAD!! Ewww!

"Right thank you. Anyways because of Elizah's umm condition we are taking her to a mental hospital. So she can heal and be Elizah again."

"Dad. May I please tell you again, how she is fine. I promise you she talks to me and laughs with me and smiles with me. It's just, it's just." He leaned over to me and whispered. "This is going to be harsh I'm so sorry in advance but it's the only way he will see my point of view. Huh the right point of view."

I nodded and he continued "it's just that the people she loved and trusted broke promises that meant the entire world to her, and by breaking those promises they broke her world. In conclusion, she is this way because she had complete and utterly idiotic, shitty people in her life. Now she thinks and is convincing herself that they did all that because she is worthless, ugly, stupid, filthy, disgusting, fat, and nothing. Dad Elizah this girl right her believes she is absolutely n.o.t.h.i.n.g and it's because people can't keep a damned promise." Ouch, but he's right we made her feel that way. I looked at George and saw a face full of sorrow, sympathy, anger, understanding, and I knew he was convinced. I mean who could say no to Cole he was so cute and .........Hot! I blushed at my own thoughts.

"Jack why are you blushing?" Cole asked. I cleared my throat.

"N-nothing." I looked over at him and saw his defined features, his prominent cheek bones, his beautiful green eyes, his lose wavy brown hair, his wiry appearance, he may not look strong but he sure does have nice abs, his straight white teeth, his perfect button nose, he was just hotter than 108 degrees, I wonder what he looks like in swim trunks, or his boxers or nothing. I bit my bottom lip at my dirty thoughts.

"JACKSON!" George pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked still looking at Cole. Cole then, placed his hand on my thigh and began rubbing circles on it. Causing me to bite my lip again. I could feel my boner growing, I closed my eyes for a brief moment before turning to George.

"What?" I asked again. He just sighed.

"You two can go upstairs we'll finish down here." I looked over at Cole who gave me a sexy smirk, turning me on even more. I quickly grabbed his band and got up from the table and ran upstairs pulling him along behind me.

We got to his room, and I shut the door and pinned him up against it. I looked him in the eyes and then smashed my lips onto his pulling him as close to me as possible. He wrapped his arms around my neck and played with my hair. I felt him down his chest until I reached the end of his shirt then I put my hands under it and began feeling his abs and his nipples. He gasped and I put my tongue in his mouth. He kissed me back harsher, making me push him against the door harder. He pulled away from the kiss and moved slowly down his jawline to his neck and sucked harshly, earning a moan from him.

"Jackie, take your shirt off," I did what he said and also room his off. Then I kissed him again. I pulled him off the door and began walking him towards the bed. He laid down and I hovered over him he smiled at me and began palming me through my jeans. I put my  forehead to his shoulder and moaned loudly, then I went back to kissing his neck making him moan and feel my chest with his free hand. He flipped us over so now I was on bottom and he was straddling my hips. He slowly popped the buttons on my jeans and slowly pulled them down, so now I was only in my boxers and my bulge was bigger. He chuckled and leaned down so now he was inches away from my face I grabbed his neck and harshly kissed him and he kissed me. I flipped us back over and did the same to him except I took his boxers off at the same time I positioned my self so that I was off the bed kneeling on the floor and he was sitting up and liking down at me. I kissed him again and began pumping my hand on his member. He moaned. I then broke the kiss and tracked down his body as his breathing picked up, then I twirled my tongue on his tip, before taking all of him in my mouth.

"Oh, Jack." He threw his head back and moaned loudly. I bobbed my head and sucked on him then he spoke.

"J-Jack I'm-im close. B-baby" he was gasping for air I continued what I was doing and soon felt a warm liquid enter my mouth. He chuckled, then whispered "sorry." I spit it out in the trash before returning to him. I smiled and then kissed him. He then pulled down my boxers and began kissing my thighs and every area around my member. He then tackled me onto the bed and we both laughed before kissing each other. He moved to my neck and began moving himself against me I moaned and pushed his head down. He caught onto what I was saying and trailed kisses down my body and the grabbed my member and began pumping his hands up and down. I sucked in a sharp breathe of air and closed my eyes. I could feel his tongue on my tip and he sucked on it a little be fore putting all of me inside of his mouth he bobbed his head while pumping his hand. This was pure bliss. I moaned his name over and over.

"Fuck. Fuck." I squeezed my eyes shut and felt my climax coming.

"Fuck, Cole I'm- oh my god!" I came inside his mouth. I was too busy trying to control my breathing to say anything. He slowed down his pace and then got up from the bed and over to the trash. When he came back I already had put my boxers back on and he did too.

After that he just laid together and fell asleep.

___________________________
Hey guys. Umm so that happened. Ookeey so yep.

Thanks

Not edited

-wonder_swan-😊😘