Chapter 5.

Elizah's P.O.V

I waked back into my house with Jack, Alison, Jay, and Ezra all following. I heard Jay say something to someone but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Umm you guys can sit in the living room while I go finish eating."

I went to the kitchen and started to eat my dinner, a cereal bar and a glass of water. Then I heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Hey, are you sure you're alright with us being here?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it but you all with have to be gone before 5:00. K?"

"Umm why?"

Because Jay if you don't want to witness our dad raping me and abusing me then leave.

"Hey Elizah I have to use the bathroom."

"NO!"

Shit I totally forgot, Ezra why couldn't you go before this.

"What why?"

Because there are DRUGS everywhere on the bathroom.

"Umm because it not clean, I digit to clean it today."

"I don't mind."

"Umm wait I think I have to go too. So I'll go before you."

"Umm okay, but hurry I really have to go."

"Okay!"
I sprinted up to the bathroom. Ran in and got all the drugs I could find, then I ran to my dads room and threw them under his bed.

"Elizah are you almost done?!"

"Yeah, you can go in now!"

Geez that was stressful. 

I went back down stairs to see Jack, Alison and Jay all looking at something outside. I walked over to them, but I saw nothing.

"What are you guys looking at?"

They turned around to face me and all of their faces looked pale and sickly.

"You guys look like you've seen a ghost."

Then Jay holds up 6 pictures. Pictures of me naked, bruised, cut and chained. Luckily the room was not recognizable. It was Jack who talked next.

"Elizah Jane. Who first did this to you and second who took the fucking pictures?!?"

He was very angry, but his voice wavers with pain. He was sad someone was doing this to me. So I said something that was partly true.

"He is gone."

For now.
Then Alison spoke. Sadness and anger both in her voice.

"No. Elizah we want a name. So this man can NEVER come near you or even look at you again. Do you understand?"

"I'm not going to tell you. This man is not important anymore. Like I said he is gone, fo-"

Whoa Iza you almost just told them for now.

"WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING US! ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM FIR SOME REASON!!"

Yes, I am because he is our dad and I don't want him to feel betrayed and unloved.

"Jay it doesn't matter. HE IS GONE!"

"Elizah what the hell is going on!"

I looked up at the clock, 5:00 fear coursed through my body as I slowly turned around to see my dad. Anger burning in his eyes.

"I-I th-thought y-you would be g-gone by now." I said it so quietly I barely even heard myself.

"LEAVE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!"

At that moment Ezra came down stairs.  
My dad looked at him. And smirked? What?

"And who might you be?"

"Uhm I'm uh Ezra. Ezra Jonathan."

"Oh? Are you a friend of Elizah's?"

"Umm sort of I'm more friends with umm Alison, Jay, and Jack."

My dad turned on his heel away from Ezra and towards, Alison? Alison!

I jumped in front of her before he could get any closer. I knew he wasn't in his right mind and would do something stupid. So I blocked her. He looked at me then behind me then he glanced at everyone else in the room before going over to the wine cabinet. WHERE HE KEEPS HIS GUN!! OH MY FUCKING GOD HES GOING TO SHOOT US! I started to panic so I grabbed one of the frying pans hanging from the ceiling ran up to him from behind and hit him across the back of his head. He stood there frozen for a second and then dropped to the floor. He wasn't bleeding which means I just knocked him out. I turned around  they were staring at me then my dad then the frying pan then me again. Then Jay pointed his finger towards my dad and looked at me.

"What I think he was drunk so I hit him  cause I didn't want him to be more drunk." Nice lie. Did he buy it though.

"Yeah, yeah that makes sense. Ezra, Jack, Alison let's go now."

Then I heard my dad shuffle around he was waking up.

"Alright sorry about all that. Uh see you tomorrow." I basically shoved them out of the house. I turned around to see my dad with the gun in his hands pointing at my head.

------------------------------------------
Jay's P.O.V

What the hell just happened, one minute we are in the living room the next I feel sick because we found photos of my sister disturbing photos and then the next my dad is on the ground because Elizah hit him in the back of the head with a FUCING FRYING PAN! And then she kicks us out.

BANG BANG!! 

"OH MY GOD TELL ME THAT DIDNT COME FROM THAT HOUSE. THE ONE WE JUST LEFT!" Ezra shouted. I just stood there staring at my car terrified to turn around. Then I hear the door open. I quickly turn around to see my dad with three suitcases in his hands. He locked the door and went to his car. Once his car was out of view we ran back to the house.

"ELIZAH! ELIZAH OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW ARE YOU OKAY!!"

"Yeah I'm fine!"

I saw the door open slightly and then I burst into the house. There were two bullet holes in the wall on the far right of the doorway. Right about where Elizah was standing when we left.

"I thought you were shot. That's it I am not leaving this place without you."

"Then you will be here for a very long time."

___________________________

Long chapter I know it's a very long chapter, but I hope you found it interesting.

P.S. Not edited.

-wonder_swan-😊