Chapter 17.

Allison's P.O.V

All four of us were completely silent. I was in pure shock. How did she find out? I broke three of the biggest promises I made to Elizah. I shook my head, then looked around and they had shocked and hurt expressions on their faces. Then I realized something. Tammy. Oh god Tammy I'm going to kill you. I clenched my fists when I saw her laughing at something. I jumped up and sprinted over to her and pounced.

"YOU BITCH YOU RUINED HER!! AHHH!" In human sounds came out of me as I clawed at her chest and ripped out her extensions and she tried to fight back but I pinned her down. I straddled her waist and gripped her wrist as I bent over so my face hovered over hers.

"You. Have no fucking idea what you just got into. You had no right to hurt her like that. Stay. Away." I hissed with so much hatred. She coughed.

"You. Allison have no idea what your talking about. Elizah was my friend before you. I blamed her for Jessica's death and abandoned her. I now who abuses her I was there for one beating. I tried saving her from it. But ended up hating her because she forced me not to call the cops. She didn't want her dad to jail. Because 'he has so much to live for'. If anything I saved her from lying, cheating, and disgusting excuses for friends and 'family'' my eyes widened Elizah's dad is her rapist and abuser. No wonder. Someone pulled me off of Tammy. I didn't fight back. She got il off the floor. That is when I noticed that the whole room got silent. Tammy left with her posse following after her.

"Alli what the hell was that about?!"

"Jay, George. Elizah's d-dad. Right under our noses. We just hurt her. What is she going to do?" Then for like the hundredth time that day my eyes widen in realization.

"No, no, no, no, no! Jay we have to find her. Where is her phone!"

"What why?"

"Because she promised us that she herself wouldn't do any phi social harm. But she never said anything about getting someone else who was willing to do it." His eyes filled with understanding and anger. We ran over to her stuff that was still one the floor and tore through it looking for her phone. Ezra and Jackson came up behind us. I started crying. We didn't find her phone. Which made me cry more. Of course she would bring her phone with her. Umm but you have a phone and her phone number maaaaaybe you should use it. J mentally face-palmed duh! I ran outside and clicked her name in my speed dial. It rang six times. And went to the leave a message thing at the end.

"Hi umm if I didn't pick up that means I don't want to talk to you or I'm asleep. So sorry if it's the second one I'll call you back. If it's the first one. I'm never talking to you again. Ever. Bye!"

I sighed. Great, now what are you going to do.

Go to her house dumbass.

Right!

I ran back inside and found the boys all standing in a circled talking about something. I walked up to them and snapped my fingers to get their attention. When they all looked at me I began talking.

"We are going to need help. We need people looking all over the city for her. In non-public areas so not the beach or like parks or anything like that. We need to split up. We'll cover more ground that way." They all nodded and we went our separate ways to go gather people that knew Elizah.

Once we had enough people that were familiar with her. We all went to our cars I went with Jay and Ezra went alone. Jack went with his secret boyfriend. And others went to theirs cars too. We all went different ways, Jay and I were going to her house first then his then mine just in case. In three hours if we don't find anything of her, then who ever wants to stop can. I will not be one of those people.