Chapter 14.

Warning: Sexual content possibly could be maybe not be intense for some viewers.

Elizah's P.O.V

Once we got into Ezra's car we looked at each other and smiled. He steered the car out of the school parking lot. Once we were on the road, I was trying not to show how excited I was that he was back and looking out the window. Then I felt his hand on my thigh gently rubbing circles up and down. The car was small so he didn't look award while doing it. I looked over at him and saw that he was trying not to smile. His hand moved farther up my thigh. And then even farther up. Until he was right by my area. He totally knew how to turn me on.

It felt like we were in the car for an eternity, it was only like 5 minutes, he was still rubbing my thigh earning a few soft moans to come from my throat. When Ezra's house came into view I was itching to get inside. He unfortunately removed his hand, but he started do get squeamish. Which means he was turned on too. I stared ahead  seeing his house get larger as we got closer. I was so ready to get out of this car. So ready.

When he finally stopped the car and parked it in his driveway. He got out like the car was on fire, practically ran to my side, opened the passenger door and grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me to the inside of his house. Once we were inside we looked at each other and we weren't even in the house for 5 seconds before he put his lips on mine. Lustfully and lovely. I reacted quickly and kissed him back harder so he would get the message that his 5 minutes of torture were in fact torture ( the good kind of course) he put his hands on my butt, I responded by jumping up and wrapping my legs around his torso. He push me against the wall.

"Ezra." I said breathlessly as he moved his lips from mine down my jawline and down my neck.

"Mmm" he hummed in response.

"C-can we go so-somewhere a little more comfortable." He looked back up to me list clouding any other emotion.

"Yes, god yes Elizah, for a second I thought you wanted me to stop, ya' know because of your past and all."

"Shut up and bring us up."

"Yes ma'm" he carried me upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom. He kicked the door open since it was slightly ajar. I grabbed the door and closed it behind us never breaking the kiss. He brought us/me to his bed where he laid me down and began kissing my neck again. I slipped my hands under his shirt, and he hissed.

"Eli your hands are freezing."

"I blame all the ice I've been eating. Now continue they'll warm up soon. I promise. Now continue. Please!" He smirked and went back down to the sensitive spot right under my earlobe.

"Yes ma'm" he whispered huskily making me shiver. Then he latched his lips onto my earlobe sucking slightly. Making me moan lightly. I again slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it up so now it was right around his shoulders.

"Want me to take it off baby," I shivered again.

"Yes it's in the way. Just like my clothes are." With that he smirked and moved so now he was towering over me and slowly took his shirt off. Taunting me. I bit my bottom lip knowing it would turn him on even more. He groaned. I flipped us over so now I was straddling his torso, he bit his lip in anticipation. I slowly took my shirt off to taunt him the way he taunt me. Once the fabric was discarded he came up so now he was in a sitting position as I straddled him. He kissed me again and rubbed my skin everywhere he could, leaving tingles. He slid his hands behind me and slowly, not breaking the kiss, Unclipped my bra. I gasped happy that is was gone. I kissed him harder and he flipped us over. He kissed me then trailed down my jaw and to my neck then went even lower. We gently but my nipple. Making me moan again. He trailed kissed down my torso as my breathing became shallow. He got to the edge of my pants. He looked up as if asking for permission to remove my jeans. I nodded. He smiled. Then slowly unbuttoned my jeans. He slowly peeled them off then groaned.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Beautiful" I blushed. Then grabbed his neck and pulled him against me and kissed him before flipping us over. I kissed his neck and did what he did to me. I pulled his pants off never looking away from him. I then noticed the bulge in his boxers. So I made easy for him and flipped us over so now he hovered over me. He began kissing me everywhere.

"Ezra. Please start this more." He looked a bit confused. I rolled my eyes.
"Get inside me, before I explode. Please!" He looked relieved and waisted no time in taking the rest of our clothes off.
----------

Afterwards we were laying in his bed staring at each other.

"Ezra" I moved some of his hair from his forehead and he closed his eyes.

"Hmm" he hummed in response.

"I love you." I whispered. But he heard me and pulled me closer to him. We were both in pjs. Well he was in joggers and I was in one of his big t-shirts and some of his joggers. Anyways, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me gently.

"Eli that was the best sex I've ever had."  To be honest I was hurt that he didn't say it back and changed the subject not them at we were ever really on a topic but whatever. Don't let him see your hurt respond.

"Well that was the first not forced sex I've ever had." I forced a chuckle. Before he could respond my phone rang. Shit.

"Hey, Allison."

"Where the fuck are you!?!"

"I went home with Ezra. Before you say anything I'm really sorry. Can we postpone just until the morning ok. We will go. I promise."

"Fine just because I know how you are when I comes to promises. Love ya'"

"Bye love you!"

I laid back down and fell asleep in Ezra's arms.

________________________

Alright well I know the sex scene wasn't super graphic but whatever. More stuff coming up and I'm excited.

Love you guys!!

-wonder_swan-😊😘