Chapter 18.

Elizah's P.O.V

I eventually got up off the ground, my head pounding and my eyes burning. I just wanted to get home and see my dad. I walked all the way back to my house, trying desperately to make my thoughts go away. I needed to forget. It was raining on and off, I was freezing. I walked past my moms house and saw the lights on through the living room window, I was so, confused they acted like they cared about me, but they don't. At all.

I didn't realize I was just standing there in front of my old house, staring at it until the door opened to reveal a confused looking Jay.

"Elizah?" I stood frozen. Then all the previous emotions came all at once, my eyes flooded with tears. "Elizah," he started to walk towards me, but I quickly came to my senses and backed away.

"Elizah, tell me- just talk to me."

"T-talk to y-you after everything you did you want me to talk to you!" My voice raising with every word.

"Yes, because you're hurting and I want to help you before you do something stupid!" I shook my head.

"You don't care. And I'm not stupid I can make my own decisions!"

"Bullshit! Bullshit! Bull-shit! All of it is bullshit. Why are promises so important to you! And why are you fixed on the thought that if someone breaks a promise try don't care! Why are you so sensitive!" I looked away from him and forced my self not to cry.

"Jay promises are important to me because I lost J-Jessica and she broke the most important promise out of them all. She broke a promise and I lost her. So I made a promise to myself, I would build relationships on promises and if the other person were to break that promise I would lose them and they would lose me just like Jessica and Tammy. Jay I can't believe you would say that. I'm not being sensitive I'm being protective of myself. I can get over this, I hope." I looked him straight in the eyes looking for any kind of emotion. But they were empty. I scoffed he doesn't care no one does just leave.

You are nothing to everyone!

Come on! Move! But I couldn't I was speechless, frozen, and scared.

"I'm so sorry Elizah, it's just I hate you being so mad at me." I simply stood and stared widened and wordless. The only words that came out of my mouth before I could stop them were, "Good bye Jay. Be happy with Allison."

I then could move my legs again so I quickly walked away and to my house. But when I got there, there was a moving van in the driveway. I ran into the house and found my dad, a woman, and two boys that looked older than me.

"Dad?" They all looked at me and smiled. A genuine smile that actually reached his eyes. He wasn't drunk or high. "Dad are we moving and who are these people?"

"Elizah this is Shana and her two sons, we will be moving to their home. She is my fiancé." My mouth hung open. I could not believe this. I looked over at her.

"No, you have to get out while you can he is a mess. And a monster. Dad just hurt me already?!" I pleaded I looked at Shana.

"She knows everything about me. Elizah and she helped me and I'm so much better now. I'm not going to hurt you." He then pointed to each of the boys introducing them. Cole was my age 18 he has brown hair and green eyes. And Oliver had red hair and grey eyes. They both had freckles. I waved to them before having to sit down.

"So you're getting married and I'm moving." To say I was shocked would be an understatement I was completely and utterly devastated and dumbfounded.

"Elizah are you okay you look really pale."

"I'm done." I whispered.

"What?"

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore. She died six years ago and I-I just c-can't anymore. I'm going to bed." I was going to think of ways to end my life for good without people being able to stop me. Tomorrow we had school and I wasn't going to do anything.

------------

I walked into school. I probably looked dead already I hardly got any sleep last night. My life was completely falling apart, ripping me to shreds. I walked to my locker and got out my stuff for home room. As I was turning to start walking to homeroom I saw Ezra making out with Tammy. Of course. My thoughts scoffed. As if feeling my state Ezra stopped and looked at me. I changed my fave from hurt and surprise to nothing I slowly diverted my eyes and walked straight ahead. Not listening to anything, not even my own heart beat.

I told you. You mean nothing to him. You always have. Get over it. You aren't worth anything. I had to carry out my plan fast or else I might go insane.

_________________________

Shorter chapter I hope that's ok. So a lot is happening. I was going to add a scene where Elizah gets in trouble with her dad and he lashes out, but I decided against it. And did this instead. Hope it's good! Thanks!

-wonder_swan-😊😘

Not Edited