Chapter 4.

Ezra's P.O.V

Elizah has been in the hospital for a week now is getting released to day. I finished our project, and I'm really happy for Jay his mom decided to lift the restraining order, since he is now 18. I really want to become a friend of Elizah's because I realize that her life is hard. I was standing in front of my locker, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Tammy.

"Hey, what are you thinking about."

"Does is matter, I have to go Tammy. I don't want to talk to you."

"Listen I'm sorry , for what I did but you have to get over it. It happened two months ago. I miss you."

"Sorry, I have some where to be."

"Like where. You got a girlfriend already. Or are you just being an ass and running away again."

"I am going to see someone hand out with them. My life is nothing to you just like you are nothing to me. Also it's not that I don't forgive you, you are forgiven I just don't like you anymore. So goodbye."

I turned away from her and walked out of the building. I met Jay by his car along with Alison and Jack.

"Hey!"

"Hey, how is Elizah. She got out today didn't she?"

"Yeah she did we are going to pick her up soon."

"What are we waiting for then."

"My dad."

What, but Jay hates his dad what does he want with him.

"Okaaaayy?"

"I know what your thinking. And I want to talk to him about a new living arrangement for Iza. I don't want her living with him any more."

"Why isn't he her dad."

"Well yes but something is off about him. And I don't think she is safe."

"Alright whatever man. Do what you feel is right for your sister. I'll be on the car."

"Ok. Jack, Ali you go too, unless Jack you want to talk to him as well."

"Nah I'm good."

"Ok."

Then I got into the front seat and waited for their dad to come. When we saw he looked like shit. His hair was everywhere and his clothes looked gross and dirty. It was hard to even look at. Then we saw Jay's arms fly up in the air and his dad scowled, I'm guessing the answer was no. Jay came back to the car with anger burning in his eyes.

"My dad is going on a business trip for at least two months. He could be gone longer, he won't allow Iza to live anywhere else. Unless he went with her."

"Hey, it could be worse."

"Yeah, how?"

"He could be her rapist and abuser."

Holy shit did I just say that, what the fuck. I don't know enough about the situation. God I'm an ass.

"I'm sorry, it's not my place to say stuff like that."

"He said that Elizah was already at home unpacking her stuff."

"Ok the. Let's go."

And we were off. When we got to her house. It looked really nice. Really expensive. What does her dad do for a living?

"Hey, Jack are you sure this is her house, it is way to nice."

"Yep this is her house."

"Okay let's go in then."

Jay was the one to knock on the door. We heard light noises coming from index and then the door finally open reveling  Elizah, she looked beautiful, her long black hair going down to the middle of her back, her intense big blue eyes. I'm pretty sure I drooled. She looked a lot healthier than the last time I saw her.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you guys."
Jay practically tackled her as went to hug her. They haven't been able to see each other for a week.

"Yeah, I'm glad to see you. How are you? You look....... Healthy really healthy. More beautiful than ever."

That I could agree on. I probably looked stupid just standing there with my eyes bugged out of my face, staring at her. Gawd Ezra get your self together.

I coughed to make my presence known to her. She looked over to me and said:
"Ezra. Right? I'm so sorry I didn't help with the project. I feel awful!"

"Hey don't worry about it beautiful I got it covered." Oops did I just say what I think I just said. I called her beautiful. Shit.

"Dude, you're already hitting on my sister, geez take a chill pill."

Jack and Alison started laughing as I became redder with embarrassment.

"Hey can we come inside."
Jay glared at me, which means that was a very bad thing to ask.

"Umm.......s...sure I made a lit...little d...dinner for m...self .....but I can make you guys something as well."

"No it's ok. We already ate."

"We could watch a movie."

"Yeah that would be great thanks."

As Jay walked past me he punched me in the arm.

"Fuck you Ezra, she is so uncomfortable it hurts me. God why can't you just keep your mouth shut, sometimes."

"Sorry, I don't know her that well. I guess I want to get to know her more."

"Yeah so you can drool over her again?"

Jay started laughing, as I got red again.

"Oh, come on I'm just messing with you. Let's get inside."

___________________________

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter I know it's a little bit boring and not edited, but yeah.

Thanks😘

-wonder_swan-😊