Chapter 7.

Jack's P.O.V

I just sat there trying to process the worst news. I looked up at Alison and she was SMILING!?!

"What are you smiling about?"

She looked up at me and then she stopped smiling I'm guessing it's because I had tears streaming down my face. Then she just got up and walked out of the house, I quickly looked around Elizah was just balling her eyes out while Jay try's to comfort her and Ezra had a look of pure shock. Then I got up to go after Alison, she didn't have her car here which means that she was running. I thought I would just give her some time so I just walked back into the house.

"Jack what are we going to do?"
Elizah stopped crying so hard but still barley able to talk. We were on her living room now just me and her. She then ran up to me and wrapped her are around my torso, I returned the hug. I feel like it has been forever since we had like really hugged. It was very comforting still.

"Jack I want all of us to keep our minds on her. No one will even mention what is happening with me. I don't care."

That only made me cry harder. She doesn't want us to care about her problems and to focus on someone else. She was so selfless.

"Jack. I want to tell you something though. Ok."

I managed to choke out and ok.

She led me over to the couch.

"Jack, even though I am on a very bad place right now and I am in a very awful and sad feeling emotional state I will not do anything stupid. I will fight every urge to hurt myself in anyway. Other then mentally because I know o can't help the thoughts that I have about myself. I know how many people, l-l- humf l-love me."

She said that last part really quietly I barley even heard her. I'm guessing Jay and Ezra heard everything because Jay came into the room mad practically tackled her into the back of the couch saying stuff I couldn't make out.

"What do you mean by something stupid?" Ezra you can be so stupid. I looked over at Elizah she looked down at her lap and the said the words that killed me. "I mean. I mean by something stupid I meant killing myself."

I looked back at Ezra he had a look of relief and complete sadness.

"Ez what's wrong?"
He looked at me then down at Jay and Elizah then back at me. "I'm just glad that she doesn't want to take her own life. Because my sister did and it was the absolutely most awful and most scarring moment of my entire life."

"Ezra, I never said that I didn't want to I said that I wasn't going to." I whipped my head in her direction but then the door bell rang. Elizah quickly got up to get it.

"You guys! My doctor just called he got the results mixed up with some else's I'm fine I'm completely clear, and there is a 99.9999999999999999 and continued percent that I will never have cancer again." She had cancer before and it was really scary. But that thank god is far behind us. I ran ip to Alison and kissed her with as much passion as I could while also hugging her to death.  Then through the doors window I see my mom car pull up into the drive way.

"Uuuh Jay? What is mom doing here?"

Elizah then got a look of pure horror on her face.

"Oh no she found out." With that she ran upstairs. Then my mom knocked on the door. Jay opened it and our mother stepped in looking surprised then angry.

"Where is your sister I need to talk to her in private!" 

Jay pointed to upstairs. "Thanks." She mumbled before sprinting upstairs. "ELIZAH!"

Then we heard a door slam and then some talking.

_________________________
Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😘😊