Chapter 15.

Ezra's P.O.V

Ok I'll admit I feel like an ass. Elizah and I had sex Friday night and let me just say it was amazing but it made me fall in love with her more. Then she said that she loved me. I didn't say it back and changed the subject. That is why I felt like an ass. She has been gone with Allison for almost two days and will be coming home today around 7:30 ish. I wanted to apologize and tell her that I loved her, but lately I've been thinking about what dating Elizah has done to me. I went from player to one girl. If I kept going the boys would make fun of me for being whipped. Then they would get into the whole thing about how me starting to date her because I got payed to do so and how it was cliché of me to fall in love with the 'weird' girl. That is another reason why I felt like an ass. The only reason I started to date Elizah was because the guys payed me to.

To: Jones

Hey dude wanna hang out!

Sure I'm not doing anything what u want to do

Idk anything where are the other guys

They're with me

Then where are you so I can meet u

We just at my house

Oh ok then can I come over

Yah bring some of your games and bring beer

Sure be there soon
I put my phone away and walked down stairs. The guys were my football mates. There is Tate, Marvin, Jones, Gabe, and Cleveland (we call him Clevvy or just Clev) those guys I'm closest to me there are others I just don't pay that much attention to them. I know I'm such a jerk right. My parents were still on vacation, I was getting behind in school and I started to stress out so I begged them to let me come back. I also wanted to see Elizah.  I grabbed some of my dad's beer from the garage, got in my car and drove off to Jones's house.
-----------------
Elizah's P.O.V

Me and Alison were packing up to leave the lake house and I was so glad we were able to come out here it was very relaxing, I'm not as mad at Jack as I was.

"Eli I haven't talked to you about the Jack situation this weekend. But I want to on the way home. Can we do that?"

"Yeah, of course." I got into the drivers seat and she got into the passengers seat. "Alright Allison talk." I pulled out of the long drive way and onto the main road.

"I know he cheated for awhile, but I still love him. A lot. Will you stay by me through the whole day tomorrow. Please?"

I was mad. "Allison May Stone." I glanced at her and she was slightly scared. I never used anyone's full name unless I was going to start screaming and wanting to bite someone's head off and rip it to shreds. Which is what I felt right now. I looked back at the road. But before I could say anymore she called someone.

"Jay?.......Umm I'm in a situation. I'm in a car with Elizah and she just used my full name. What is going to happen?"

"Ok well she won't hurt you right now or maybe never since your a girl and her best friend. But she will yell and scream the fucking shit out of you. Up to the point where you know you are wrong and you don't even dare say another word." I smirked.

"Thanks. Bye Jay." She hung up and slowly turned her head towards me. I could see her terrified expression from the corner of my eye.

"Allison. Listen. He didn't just cheat for awhile. He cheated for a long while. He broke a fucking promise, he lied, cheated, stole, lied some more, cheated some more, and then he.....he......he acted as if it shouldn't have hurt you. He broke a promise." I whispered the last part. I pulled the car over. And then angry, disappointed, hurt, and upset tears slid down my face.