Chapter 7

This chapter does include much bad language

Riker's pov-

"Absolutely not!! You are not going there Riker and that is final!!" My mom says loudly before walking out of my room. That plan worked perfectly. I sigh in frustration and jump down on my bed.

Terra lies down beside me, while Matt sits down in the chair.

"Damn your mom got pissed. Usually she lets you go anywhere you want. What is up with her today?" He says still shocked at my mom's outburst.

"I'm not sure, maybe her and Lucas had an argument." I reply calmly.

"Yeah..that or he isn't giving her any." Matt says shrugging his shoulders. I grab my pillow and throw it at him. He dodges and puts his hands up in defense.

"I'm just speaking the truth." He says laughing. I shake my head and start laughing too. Sometimes I really hate Matt.

"Maybe you could ask her later when she calms down." Terra says calmly. I shrug and take a deep breath.

Why the fuck do we have to listen to her?!

Not now Ricky, I'm not in the mood for your shit.

Well too fucking bad!! Your gonna deal with me whether you like it or not!! I'll ask you again..why the fuck do we have to listen to her?!

BECAUSE SHE IS MY MOTHER DAMN IT!! I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER!!

You don't have to do anything, you just want to. And I say we should go to the vamp lands and fuck shit up!!

Yeah, have fun with that. I'm leaving now so have fun being inside of my head and listening to my thoughts.

Go fall off of a cliff and fuck yourself hard!!

"It is probably best to do that Terra." I reply calmly. I wonder could she tell that I was talking to Ricky in my head.

I'm pretty sure she could tell you were talking to me in your head. Why can't I be in fucking control now?!

When you were in control last time, you almost killed Matt and Terra.

That was a fucking accident man!! Everyone can cause a fucking accident!!

Your 'accident' almost cost the lives of two people. And even if I gave you control, all you would do is try to get drunk and throw a damn party.

NO SHIT!!! What the fuck else do you want me to do?!?! I'm inside of you damn head!! THERE IS NO FUCKING WIFI IN HERE!!!!

I guess you can read a book. Now go away Ricky I am very busy at the moment.

...fucking jackass..go fuck yourself.

You know if I do that I will be doing it to you also..no homo.

.............

"So, what were you and olé Rick arguing about this time?" Matt asks balancing a pen on his nose.

"He wants to be in control." I say. Terra sits up and raises an eyebrow.

"You did remind him about last time right?" She says.

"I did, don't worry he is not getting in control anytime soon." I reply. She sighs in relief and lays back down beside me. I can't believe Ricky would actually ask me to do that.

"I have been thinking about this for some time now guys. So do not make fun at me for saying it alright." Matt says.

"Go for it." Me and Terra reply together.

"What if..what if my mate was a another creature instead of a wolf?" He asks.

Wow...now that is a fucking show stopper right there!! I can't believe Matt said some shit like that..scratch that yes I fucking can!!

"Matt why would you ask a question like that?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'm just a little bit curious." He says shrugging his shoulders. Then he quickly smiles and licks his lips.

"Maybe my mate could be a fine ass shapeshifter or a awesome warrior chic." He says excitedly. This guy seriously has issues going on inside of his very creative head.

"I mean if your hearts says that Matt go for it." Terra replies awkwardly.

"Thanks Terra, at least you don't think it is weird. But the opinion of my bestfriend is kinda needed the most right now." He says eyeing me.

He wants some shitty ass opinion...I WILL GIVE HIM A FUCKING OPINION!!!

Shut up Ricky, this does not concern you.

"Well..I feel like-." I didn't get to finish my sentence when the door bust open. It was Lucas and my mom. My mom gave him a look and he scratched the back of his head.

"Honey..I just want to apologize for the way I acted earlier." Mom says softly.

"It's okay mom, I'm sorry for arguing with you about the whole situation. You just wanted to keep me safe and away from harm." I reply. Maybe she will let me go now.

"And you feel so bad for yelling at your son, that you are gonna let us go check out the vamp land." Matt says with a cheeky smile.

You guys are fucking screwed. There is no way she is gonna let you guys go.

"I'll let you three go, but you are taking three members of the pack just in case something goes wrong." My mom says sternly.

"Thanks mom and don't worry we will be fine." I say before getting off of the bed and stretching. Terra got up and Matt grabbed his backpack.

*********

I was in my wolf form along with the rest of the pack riding in the woods. Man I love doing this.

As I was running, the rest of the pack stopped and started to growl. Something is close, but it doesn't feel dangerous.

Pack Member-My prince, you should stay here and let us take care of this

Riker-Sure knock yourself out.

They run ahead and are soon out of sight. Terra and Matt turn back into their human forms and sit on the grass.

Eventually one of the pack members come back in their human form and he looks like he has seen a ghost.

"So, what was the problem?" Matt asks.

"Nothing too serious, just some humans." He replies.

Why the hell are humans here?! And how the hell are they here?!

"My prince...there is something about one of the humans that you must see." He tells me. I turn back into a human and I give him a look.

"What do you mean?"

"I prefer that you see it for yourself my prince."

I sigh and I follow him. What is so important about a damn human?