Chapter 13

Three Years Ago

Roxy's pov-

"How nervous are you pumpkin?" I hear my dad ask.

I take my eyes off the window and look at him.

"Pretty nervous...but I hope it won't last long." I reply.

He nods and keeps his eyes on the road. I look out the window and I think.

I hope Hailey isn't mad at me for moving away. I was about to close my eyes, until I felt the car stop.

I open my eyes and I see a very large school in front of me. I take a deep breath and look at my dad.

"Well, here I go." I tell him.

I grab my stuff and step out of the car. I look back at my dad.

"If people try to judge you, ignore them and keep your head up." He tells me.

I nod and he drives away. And now it is just me. I take a quick look at myself to make sure I look decent. My hair is in a ponytail. I'm wearing a white sleeved dress with some white sandals..I think I am good to go.

I slowly walk to the school and go inside. I look around and I see the office. I go inside and see a older woman sitting at her desk. I go over to her and she looks up from her desk. She seemed surprised by the way I looked.

"Do you need anything?" She asks.

"Umm..I am new here. My name is Roxy Luner." I reply.

She grabs a file and starts going through it. She eventually pulls out a piece of paper and gives it to me.

"There goes your schedule and I hope you have a very good year ahead of you." She says nicely.

I say thank you and I walk out of the office. I stop and take a look at my schedule. It even has a map.

Science
English
Math (B Lunch)
Art
History
P.E

The classes seem pretty simple. I look at my first period and go to that class. When I get there, I softly knock on the door and go in.

The noise stops and everyone looks at me. The teacher walks up to me and I give her my schedule.

"So, you are new here young lady. Take a seat anywhere you want." She says handing me back my schedule.

I look around and walk to a seat that is empty behind a boy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

I hear the teacher start on her lesson and I take out my notebook.

"You have a strange style going on there." I hear a voice say.

I look up from my notebook and see the boy sitting in front of me looking at me.

"Oh..um..what?" I say confused.

"Your style is odd, but I really like it. Dying your hair white and orange contacts, awesome." He tells me.

"T..this is actually my hair and eye color." I say quietly.

He gives me a surprised look and turns back around. What was all of that stuff about?

I look around class and see some kids whispering and a few of them taking glances at me. All I gotta do is ignore them.

The teacher starts talking about the biomes and she abruptly stops.

"Alex and Freddy, what is that?" She asks.

She walks over and grabs the note from one of the boys hand. She reads it and gives them both a glare.