Chapter 15

This chapter will include forced sexual actions

Roxy's pov-

I feel something softly rubbing my face and I groan waking up. I open my eyes and my blood runs cold at who I see.

"Hello my lovely Roxana." Quinton says sweetly.

I look around and see we are in his room, and he is beside me caressing my face. How did I get back here?!

I try to jump back, but Quinton grabs me and holds me in place.

"I suggest you don't do that again." He tells me.

I stop and my body is taken over with fear. Why am I in this terrible place?

I start crying and Quinton pulls me into his chest.

"No need to cry, I'm here now." He says into my ear.

I start to push at his chest, but I don't succeed. I feel Quinton twirling my hair in his hand.

"I really missed you Roxana, it was torture being away from you." He says sounding sad.

It's torture being around you.

"Q..Quinton..please just let me go." I whisper.

He stops twirling my hair and he yanks it back. I whimper and his eyes turned black.

"I am never letting you go, you are mine and it will stay that way." He replies darkly.

I don't want this, how could he do this to me?!

"P..please stop...your hurting...me."

Quinton lets my hair go and he kisses my forehead. I feel more tears falling down my face.

If only I remembered more information about what happened before waking up here. All I recall is a loud bang and everything else is blank.

"What are you thinking about my lovely?" Quinton asks.

"I..it's nothing important." I reply.

He puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up.

"I don't like for you to lie to me." He says seriously.

"I..I'm not lying, it really is nothing important." I reply quietly.

He slightly nods and lets my face go. After a few minutes, he lets me go and out of nowhere slaps me.

I hold my stinging cheek in surprise. What did he slap me for?!

"Don't think I wouldn't punish you for running away from me." He says grabbing me and throwing me on the hard floor.

I try to move away, but he steps on my wrist. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. He picks his foot up and starts to kick me.

I put my hands up in defense and he stops. He grabs the front of my shirt and slaps me.

"I can't believe you had the nerve to try and leave me!" He spits.

He lets me go and I slump to the ground. The pain started to spread through my body. I silently cry and curl into a ball. He bends down and grabs my arm. He pulls me up and pushes me back onto a wall. My head and back start to ache more due to the impact.

Quinton leans in towards me, I can feel his breath on my neck. I feel the goose bumps popping up on my skin.

"What else should I do to you Roxana?" He says sliding his hand along my thigh.